[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Level 3 Wizard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: I GOT YOU.jpg (701 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
I GOT YOU.jpg
701 KB, 3008x2000
>be me
>be 18
>be socially awkward
>have delusions
>never been diagnosed but probably have some mental disorder
>seeing a therapist
>be a white nationalist surrounded by mexicans in southern mexifornia
>never had a girl friend
>struggle talking to girls
>hardly any white women around
>never had a friend that is a girl
>don't talk to anyone in my college classes as they all seem to be degenerates
>be alone
>go from class to home without speaking
>do nothing for fun but play WoW and Dirty Bomb
>surprisingly I am slightly underweight despite never exercising
>feel like shit each day
>sleep for 11+ hours at a time
>nothing to wake up for

Is there hope for me?

>pic is not me but is slightly related
>>
you should prolly lift weights and stop being a bitch. you're really young.
>>
>>27325009
What is lifting weights going to do?
>>
>>27324986
> white nationalist

Beggars can't be choosers faggot, either drop the laughable white supremacy shit or die a pathetic virgin
>>
>>27325207
I'm not a supremacist, I just believe that people should stay with their own kind in terms of sexual relationships.
>>
>>27325175
make you strong, increase your testosterone a little, and maybe clear your head.

there are thousands of faggots like you that feel worthless at that age that sleep all day and are socially retarded. it's fine. work on getting discipline and stop complaining like a homo
>>
>>27325229
then you should look for other edgy faggot teenagers to rub cocks with while complaining about muh white race because that's what you are
>>
>>27325229
I agree in your case, definitely don't want those genes to spread to any other races. Good on you OP for realizing that it's best to contain your pathetic autism laced genes within the family.

It's funny how the white nationalists/supremacists are always people who are the exact antithesis of what white supremacy tries to preach.
>>
>>27325334
You realize you sound like an edgy faggot when you say that, right?
>>
File: AIDS Skrillex.jpg (551 KB, 750x928) Image search: [Google]
AIDS Skrillex.jpg
551 KB, 750x928
>>27325334
>>27325412
edge lord anarchists

i bet ya'll both call yourself punks also
>>
>>27325477
Anarchist? I don't think you know what that word means. Nothing I said was "edgy". I just cannot believe that OP has fallen for the white nationalist meme and then goes on to list all of his deficiencies that seriously contradict any aspect of white nationalism. What part of a scrawny white kid with beta genes says white supremacy? I think OP is just flustered that Jamal fucked all the girls that he was going for. If it's any consolation for OP, those girls wouldn't have gone for such a sad sack of shit regardless of whether or not some other guy was plowing them.

This board is such an insane place to go on. So much internalized hatred, I love it.
>>
>>27325557
Shut up Tyrone we're trying to have a rational discussion here
>>
>>27325207
I second this dude.
Drop the pseudo fascist bullshit and maybe you'll have friends you piece of shit.
>>
File: Armed Crusader.jpg (27 KB, 624x403) Image search: [Google]
Armed Crusader.jpg
27 KB, 624x403
>>27325689
He is going to start flaunting about his big dick soon.
>>27325714
I didn't have many friends before I became far right either. The only friends I have now are ones that I've had for 4+ years. I'm really bad at talking to people and finding things to talk about. The (irl)friends I have are pretty much fellow aspies and cuckchan users.
>>
>>27325689
Of course, nothing is more rational than justifying white supremacy. Even more so when it is done from the viewpoint of a neckbeard who has failed in all avenues of life and resorts to projecting his insecurities on an image board. Please continue. Endless entertainment for me.
>>
>>27325742
>fellow aspies
>white supremacy
Is this a real thing right now? Either way, good luck with your endeavors. Judging from the way this thread is going, you will die alone fortunately. Autism is one hell of a disease.
>>
File: Elliot Rodger the Saint.jpg (91 KB, 414x550) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger the Saint.jpg
91 KB, 414x550
>>27325799
What is even more topkek is that none of my friends are white. They are persians and a gook. And yeah, autism is an interesting ride.
>>
>>27325742
You'd have more friend being politically apathetic
>>
there is hope for you but you need a lot of change and growth. pretty much in every aspect of life needed for health.

1. physical - get active, get outside, don't sleep excessively (do you have a medical condition?) eat right (real food, no junk)

2. mental - keep seeing a therapist. find a new one if your current one isn't helping you. do you read books? are you mentally stimulated?

3. social - why are you a white nationalist and why do you think all the people in your classes are "degenerates"? these are not good signs. these opinions might just be the result of emotional scars, or maybe it's the other way around, but in any case youve got to get past that shit. even if you're actually surrounded by a lot of crappy people there will be some that you can connect with and enjoy as long as you aren't too messed up. also, a lot of people don't seem to realize this, but social skills are like any other skills: practicing them makes you better. so do things that involve socializing, maybe based on a sport or shared interest to give you something to do and talk about.

4. give me a sandwich for giving you legitimate advice
>>
File: Sandwich.jpg (132 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
Sandwich.jpg
132 KB, 544x400
>>27325992
Sandwich delivered.
>>
>>27325757
You're on freaking 4chan. If you love hearing about white supremacy so much just let it happen and stop trying to fit in your little blurb about how much better you are than white supremacists.
>>
>WoW

It's 2016 bro at least play FFXIV
>>
File: ff8.jpg (34 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
ff8.jpg
34 KB, 500x381
>>27324986
>white supremacist
>wonders why no friends/gf

If you honestly don't see the problem here, you deserve to be alone. You want friends/gf, right? Well, guess what. White supremacy creates arbitrary, stupid limitations on who you're allowed to interact with (I.e., it only lets you hang out with other "white" people). White supremacy is also harshly frowned upon by many people, including many white people. So, the only people you're left with is other white supremacists. It's a very small group relative to the rest of the population. If you drop white supremacy, then the rest of the population immediately becomes available to you, and the chances of you finding friends/gf go up. Seriously, WS is a fucking dead end, m8. No good will ever come of it, either politically or personally. Drop it immediately. It's not worth the trouble.
>>
>>27324986
>unwilling to interact with others
>thinks he is mentally ill
>views the people around him as "others," fundamentally different from himself
>addicted to online gaming, lost in a hypnotic fantasy
>never exercises
>surprised that he is not overweight, indicating poor/thoughtless dietary habits
>no self esteem, underdeveloped sense of self
>sleeps 11+ hours per day (literally almost 50% of his life being spent unconscious, turning a life of perhaps 80 years essentially into one of 40)
>no purpose
>
>
>
>dismisses the people around him as degenerates without ever speaking to them let alone trying to find out anything about them

OP you seriously need to reevaluate the course your life is on. Why waste your time on WoW, when real life is literally the greatest MMO imaginable? Right now you're really low level, you have shitty stats and I'm guessing you have shitty gear and not a lot of gold. You should work on building your stats up and developing some tangible skills, things that can be measured.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.