[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /weird habits/? >if I'm singing/rapping a song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 1439107398119.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1439107398119.png
42 KB, 846x592
Who else /weird habits/?

>if I'm singing/rapping a song (by myself ofc) I will cound rather than say lyrics, and stretch out the pronunciation of the number to fit with the beat

>When driving I cound the white lines that divide lanes in a specific order

>If I do one thing I always have to do the opposite (do this alot with my teeth, just bite down by the molars. For example, I will do left right right left then right left left right then to switch it up I will do left right right right left then right left left left right or right left right then left right left if I wanna do it quickly)

>With any words, songs, TV, random conversation, I will do the initials of the words. For example if the sentence is "I don't go outside because I have no friends or tfw no gf" I will condense it to "idgobihnfotfwng" and then I will try to pronounce the new word I just invented

>Randomly tense up my neck for no reason a lot of the time to the point it hurts but I keep doing it

>Just do random sperg stuff for no reason like sperg out or walk like a retard idk why
>>
File: hmm.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>27324970
>if I'm singing/rapping a song (by myself ofc) I will cound rather than say lyrics, and stretch out the pronunciation of the number to fit with the beat

You are not alone.

I'll contribute one thing for now:
>I sometimes count syllables when hearing people talk on TV
>>
File: pepethecomputer.jpg (164 KB, 1001x602) Image search: [Google]
pepethecomputer.jpg
164 KB, 1001x602
>>27324970

Yes

>Routinely try to beatbox. Can't beatbox for shit so it just sounds like a variety of farts
>Sing the same song over and over while dancing around the room. Parents are used to this behavior and just ignore me
>Pace back and forth a lot
>>
When I'm alone and remember something embarrassing that I did or that happened to me, I say "Fuck you [my name]" out loud

This happens several times a day
>>
i tend to type on a keyboard in my head words i hear/say
>>
>>27324970
>if I'm singing/rapping a song (by myself ofc) I will count rather than say lyrics, and stretch out the pronunciation of the number to fit with the beat
What the fuck
>With any words, songs, TV, random conversation, I will do the initials of the words. For example if the sentence is "I don't go outside because I have no friends or tfw no gf" I will condense it to "idgobihnfotfwng" and then I will try to pronounce the new word I just invented

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>never go outside except for groceries
>not on any social media
>no one I talk to on a regular or even irregular basis
no one else does this
>>
>>27324970
I pick my nose and eat the boogers.
>>
>say random shit from various videogames, example; goofy's "SORA" from kingdom hearts
>repeat conversations i've had with people to myself
>walk in a really exaggerated, retarded manner, swinging my arms, flapping the legs, etc.
>punch the air repeatedly and say "niah" each time
>say "SUCK." whenever somebody or something gets pwned
>pretend to ejaculate by making fart noises with my mouth
>mock people by imagining them orgasming or ejaculating in the above manner

wew crazies
>>
>>27325045

Haha you're joking right?

I do the same thing quite often. It's almost like a tourrette like impusion.
>>
File: 14015_1213712478202_500_281.jpg (57 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
14015_1213712478202_500_281.jpg
57 KB, 500x281
>>27324970
When I read something stupid I look in the mirror and make faces like I'm in The Office.
>>
File: 0fucksgiven.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
0fucksgiven.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>27325076
Normie spotted

Originalio
>>
>>27324970
>>When driving I count the white lines that divide lanes in a specific
Holy shit I do this all the time
Also I've started to practice one handed typing but I can't do it without looking at the keyboard.
>>
>>27325156
I was serious

Interesting to know someone else does it. Are you sort of shaking your head in disgust with yourself while you say it
>>
>>27325023
I do that as well. original comment
>>
File: 1446595999403.png (554 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446595999403.png
554 KB, 800x600
OP here, another of my favorite pass times is having conversations with myself as if there's someone else. Sometimes I will pretend there is a female I'm trying to get at, other times I will pretend I have a friend to talk to, or I will just make random conversations about random whenever I see a stranger and of course I say both dialogues
>>
File: 1454034645024.png (122 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1454034645024.png
122 KB, 480x480
>>27325166
>>27325222
Wow dubs and trips one after another thank you kek
>>
>>27325222
Same here bro. My fantisies are a bit more eleaborate though. Lately i like to pretend i am a politician speaking to a crowd.
>>
Yeah, I do some of that stuff. Mainly randomly sperging out, and condensing sentences to the first letters (although I normally write them down, not say them)
>>
>>27325200

yep

exactly the same thing
>>
>>27324970
>If I do one thing I always have to do the opposite
I did that when I was a kid. OCD. But then I realized it was autism and made myself stop.
>>
>>27324970

are you me?
>>
Ive eatin 3 packs of post it notes the last 3 days, I cant stop myself..... Please send help
>>
>>27325124
This, I can't break the habit
>>
>>27325005
Me again.

>Other people seem to do this, too, but whenever I'm forced to leave the house I have these races with people, but they don't know they're racing me.
>>
>>27325389
Yeah sometimes I will speed walk for no reason just to get in front of someone
>>
>need to check if a door is locked at least 5 times
>need to check if my alarm clock is actually set up at least 7 times or I cant sleep properly
>making faces whem alone
>daydreaming about what a 6 year old would daydream. A lot
>think about things like daydreaming and be paranoid about if I said something aloud
>never calling people by their names, its just weird to me
>killing bugs that invade my room then feel like shit about it afterwards because they didnt deserve it
>>
File: hale_no1.jpg (90 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
hale_no1.jpg
90 KB, 480x700
>>27324970
When I'm alone, I pretend I'm on a tv show and comment things I do and give recommendations/tips to the viewers. Specially when cooking, gaming or making beats.
Makes my loneliness more bareble
>>
>>27325807
Yessss I do this so fucking much.

Happens with anything I do, but mainly every time I play a game I will talk as if I'm streaming
>>
>crack neck/knuckles all the time
>if neck doesnt pop i pretend it's hurting
>after watching a movie/tv show for 2 hours+ i will put on the talking style and attitude of my favorite character in it
>mutter my crush's name while falling asleep
>after smoking weed i go jump on my bed stomach first and spazz out for a good few seconds
>while driving will tap the petal to the beat of the music

What is wrong with me
>>
I autistically plan and record practically everything I do

I don't know how I'd ever improve (or, at this stage, even function) without it. I can only ever convince myself to change when presented with data.

I also absolutely love looking back on the past, which was difficult because my memory is wank.
>>
>>27325637
>>never calling people by their names, its just weird to me

This used to be me, people notice and think it's weird, if not rude (they might assume you don't remember their name).
I just made a habit of calling out people's names when I see them for the first time that day and when I'm about to ask them a question or favour. It's awkward at first but you get used to it soon enough, and it seems people are generally happier to see me and do me favours.
I guess people just really like the sound of their own name.
>>
File: crane.gif (10 KB, 118x198) Image search: [Google]
crane.gif
10 KB, 118x198
pic related is how i flush the toilet except i don't jump and kick. i just reach with my foot in that stance.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.