[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /never had a friend/? >tfw can't connect with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1455596103041.jpg (799 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1455596103041.jpg
799 KB, 2000x1500
Who else /never had a friend/?
>tfw can't connect with people
>tfw spent my life just drifting between random groups of people
>talk with then and orbit heavily before just fading out or getting kicked out
>at most lasts a year or two
>tfw I'll never experience true friendship or camaraderie
>>
File: playgraphicDM1406_468x518.jpg (139 KB, 468x518) Image search: [Google]
playgraphicDM1406_468x518.jpg
139 KB, 468x518
>>27324677
that's what happens when you are raised in some isolated autistic environment and not allowed to go outside.
>>
>>27324807
That's exactly how I was raised
Never allowed a birthday party, couldn't ever go to someone's house, never allowed outside the backyard
Fuck
>>
>>27324826
Ever heard of the Behavioral Sink or learned helplessness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

shit's crazy
>>
>>27324677
I never experienced friendship until I was like 22-23, now I have a couple of friends for years
Before I was very similar at what you described
>>
>>27324807
I know this feel.

Now that every kid has a phone, and parents can track their kids through apps, the kids should be able to venture further from their houses, right?
>>
>>27324677
yep, most of us can relate to this im sure
personally I also made the choice to literally not say anything because most people found me annoying or weird.

Now I am just a shell, no real anything, people can tell im off after about 5-10mins of my scripted interaction.
>>
>>27324997
Fuck, I wasnt even allowed to cross the street and had to transfer schools because of it. Just cuz it was on the way to moms work.
>>
>who /afraid of being ronery/ here
>>
>>27325025
had to transfer schools because not allowed to cross street

wat
>>
>>27324875
Well that's completely horrifying
>>
>>27324677
>>tfw I'll never experience true friendship or camaraderie
join the army
>experience friendship
>gget shot by sandnigger
kek
>>
>>27325058
Not op but im in the military and groups of friends are just as bad as the outside world unless youre deployed. The only time I had good friends was in boot camp when we all suffered together
>>
>>27325047
Nothing is creepier than 1950s psychology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pWdIjAdn8

mainly because they weren't worried about doing mad science.
>>
>>27325058
I can't, medical dq
>>
>>27325103
I'm really curious as to how they think of these experiments
The mice one is a pretty standard idea, yeah
But the thing with the pike. How does one think of that?
>>
>>27325178
Oh it gets worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNBEhzjg8I
>>
>>27325223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5I6d_vq-Cc
>>
>>27324677
>>27324807
I know that feel man
>hyper religious parents thought that if I met other kids I would be exposed to ideas which would make me question """"""""""my"""""""""" faith
>>
>>27325290
>>27325223
Some guy got paid to make a machine pupose built for scaring baby monkies. I want that job.
Anyways these videos are great, anon. Unsettling but informative.
>>
>>27325326
Honestly I think societies' ignorance of what was basic psychology in the 1950s is why they have raised so many isolated social autists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRI8VKApgsU

And then they blame the children for being autists instead of the parents who isolated them. Oh well that's life.
>>
>>2732480

>>27324807
>7-10 years old
>nearly no rules
>parents say to go outside and meet with people
>they say they even pay me just go outside and play with other kids
>instead played on the computer all day long
I did not know how to socialize and still dont know how at 24
im just autistic leave me alone
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.