[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i should live for myself and my own happiness while im still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
so i should live for myself and my own happiness while im still alive in this temporary life
>>
...so I might as well do it sooner than later
>>
so i give up on anything meaningful
>>
So i should wageslave until i can afford a $13,000 sex doll
>>
so I might as well keep getting fatter since eating makes me happy
>>
so I might as well splice pig and elephant DNA.
>>
So i should accept being mediocre and live only in the now like a true norman
>>
>>27324428
...so I'm taking my enemies with me.
>>
So i should rape a 12 year old and die knowing what it was like
>>
>>27324428
So I might as well worship Allah SWT as he created us to worship him.
Amin
>>
...So I might as well go out with a bang by releasing the kekest most degenerate mixtape of all time that makes even Kanye West seem like a respectable, reserved prude.

:^}

Anybody else working on their suicide magnum opus?
>>
So i am going to work hard to become a capable terrorist with my homeland citizenship as a means to become a homegrown terrorist, and wageslave as much money as i can, train hard to improve my physicality, study the Quran. Then ince im cpmpte i will apply for whatever terrorist organisation exists in 10 years and pull anoter 9/11 tier catastrophe.

Becaus if ill one day die anyway, nothing i will have acquired matters, so why not go with a bang and take a few thousand lives with me for the personal amusement.
>>
"So I'll keep smoking and nobody will notice it was a slow suicide"
I just hope lung cancer doesn't hurt too much. Does it??
>>
Find a woman to get cucked with then have kids with her and make sure its a girl. Once the girl is old enough for sexing. I will fuck her. YOLO, gotta live it
>>
so I'm going to rape this bitch
>>
>>27324625
blood cough and difficulty sleeping. so no slow creep of death
>>
>>27324519
Fuck off out of here, go back to your shithole area of the world.

Allah isn't real, and Mohammed was a pedo who sucked pig dick daily.
>>
>>27324625
It does, friendo.

But no one would blame you if you got cancer and hung yourself. If you wrote a note saying it was to spare your relatives the medical expenses, they might even call you some sort of hero.
>>
>>27324673
>writing a note

Why does it matter if you're dead
>>
>>27324428
... so fuck anyone's opinion of what I do in the meantime.
>>
>>27324710
Faggot queer collage boy forever a manchild fuck
Or are you a fuck up neet who never did anything faggot?
>>
Holy shit the FBI is all over this thread.

Any who, to finish the citizen, I am going to buy myself one tasty fucking southern style biscuit in the morning, mark my fucking words niggerz
>>
So I might as well get it over with and do it on my terms.
>>
>>27324673
That was the plan

Should at least "attempt" to clean up my life and take out a life insurance policy, at least I'll be worth something in death
>>
>>27324740
>insurance policy

Why does it matter after your death? You wouldnt even be alive to give a shit about your life insurance policy
>>
File: lain.gif (229 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
229 KB, 500x579
so I should watch more Japanese cartoons.
>>
>>27324792
oh come on now, don't be senseless
>>
>>27325056
Not according to this threads topic, its not senseless at all, but if you're going to die anyway, sense is irrelevant, so i guess you might as well do whatever makes sense if it soothes your own human feelins
>>
>>27324428
so i am irrelevant and what i choose to do while alive is nothing but time passing
>>
File: Pepsi_newspaper_ad_1919.png (31 KB, 220x228) Image search: [Google]
Pepsi_newspaper_ad_1919.png
31 KB, 220x228
>>27324428
...so why the fuck would I kill myself now and waste all the time in between?
>>
So I might as well kill myself now instead of living in perpetual agony until that moment comes.
>>
>>27324428
so I'll get 2 quarter pounders ketchup only and a large fry
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.