[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /lonely only/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: commonpepe.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
commonpepe.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>Tfw no little sibling to teach and nurture

>Tfw no big sibling to teach and nurture me

Why is life so cruel?
>>
File: paypay.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
Post in my thread. NOW.
>>
File: IMG_20151031_185513.jpg (110 KB, 1074x1341) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151031_185513.jpg
110 KB, 1074x1341
>>27324422
I'm sorry anon. I never had a big brother but I always wanted one. Maybe you can be my big brother? /:
>>
my big sisters made me feel more lonely at times, always having friends over and stuff
>>
>>27324802

Did they teach you things anon?
>>
>>27324422
Don't let anyone with siblings tell you that it sucks. All it means is that they're a shitty person.
I have three little brothers. It was great when they were young. Now they're nearly adults, and they don't need me anymore.
>>
I only have sisters t b h
>>
I'm the oldest of four kids and I had a terrible time with siblings.
They were always really loud and would eat all the food and we were really poor so I turned into a skeleton.
I would always get jealous when my sister was getting attention from my mom. I didn't even like my mom, so it was weird.
All they ever did was talk back to the adults in the household.
I never did anything, though. Didn't want to get in trouble. Was too beta.
>>
I have a stacey sister.
Holy shit, I just realized that if I had a Chad brother, my parents would constantly compare us and dislike me even MORE.
I dodged a bullet.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.