[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have no excuse, asianbros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
We have no excuse, asianbros
>>
>>27324235
He seems significantly older than her, he probably has money.
>>
>just be wealthy!
Won't be hard since you're asian, doesn't mean she'll ever genuinely love you. Asian men carry the same cross as short men, truly.
>>
File: 21andover_2552668b.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
21andover_2552668b.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>27324261
he is a movie star
>>
>>27324269
>butthurt big dick
why aren't you fucking hot chicks right now ? there's nothing more pathetic that gifted men being robots
>>
>>27324320
I'm short with a massive dick, I have a girlfriend but could never slay like Chad
>>
>>27324235
>chon
www corea chon piggu die!

HAHAHA!
>>
>>27324329
good. then there should be no reason for you to be butthurt over an unfortunate man's success. don't tell me that penis size and body height is the major factor of a woman being in genuine love with someone.
>>
>>27324364
>don't tell me that penis size and body height is the major factor of a woman being in genuine love with someone.
There's also money and status, of course.
>>
>>27324414
why is emotional synergy not the first thing to come up in your mind ? do you really love your gf ?
>>
>>27324235
How can they compete with jackie chan?
>>
>>27324446
That poster isn't me, but emotional synergy is bullshit man. Height is king, penis size isn't all that important because you have to have actually gotten her first for that to matter, looks are most important.
>>
>>27324446
>emotional synergy
What the FUCK is that? Stop pulling words out of your ass, dipshit.
>>
>>27324465
>emotional synergy is bullshit
for you. not for the 98% of normal society
>>
>>27324485
or whatever it is. personality etc. you, those intangible things. if those things don't exist, what's the difference between gf and hookers then ?
>>
>>27324510
*you know

originaru desu
>>
>>27324493
First impressions matter whether you like it or not, and "emotional synergy" cannot be determined in an instant.
>>
>>27324510
Hookers are hotter, nicer and cheaper.
>>
File: elliot.png (2 MB, 881x989) Image search: [Google]
elliot.png
2 MB, 881x989
Who /Tigerbelly/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcdEBUMc7Gg
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.