[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there aren't feel on /r9k/ anymore >just normalfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1457650491374.png (376 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1457650491374.png
376 KB, 534x640
>tfw there aren't feel on /r9k/ anymore
>just normalfags shitposting
>>
>you just posted feel
Op is a fag.
>>
They don't sleep on the beach anymore anon
>>
>>27324291
l don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>27324232
I want the feel era back. No more of this normalfag bullshit.
>>
File: 3456463.gif (1 MB, 558x315) Image search: [Google]
3456463.gif
1 MB, 558x315
I'm getting really sick of the normie shitposting desu
>>
>>27324498
We used to sleep on the beach, sleep overnight, things change
>>
>>27324498
They do not sleep on the beach. It's self-explanatory.
>>
>>27324637
Who doesn't do that?
>>
>>27324517
we can bring it back
we just gotta boycott all the shit threads and post good ones when theres none to join
>>
File: 1422783998049.png (400 KB, 1216x549) Image search: [Google]
1422783998049.png
400 KB, 1216x549
>>27324687
Memes tempt many robots and then they attract more normalfags.
Everything like ironic memes, fake nigger memes, smug pepe, wakecuck spam, and rap threads needs to be ignored but all get many replies.
>>
>>27324793
what the fuck i don't remember attaching that image
it's slightly related i guess
>>
>>27324793
>>27324687
No more Pepe, no more dank memes. We must push the attention whore femcunt threads out by posting normalfags getting BTFO or daily reminders in their threads. We used to be the most misogynistic place on the internet and now we have had their femslut feels thread 24/7 for fucking months. We have to start ignoring dank memes and any attention whores.
>>
>>27324833
And tripfags.
I'm guilty of giving them a bit of attention but i refrain from it now.
When cults form around some non-virgin attentionwhore it's pretty bad cancer.
>>
/b/ is spilling over into here
>>
>>27324833
>>27324793

Here we go this is the kind of attitude we need
we can do it guys even if its just a few of us at first were not the only ones who want to save this board
>>
The number of people talking about their sexual experiences and having gfs is terrible. Why isn't there a rule against this?
>>
we need to start actively working to save this board
start posting quality threads, avoid shit and hopefully we'll eventually have more quality than trash
we'll never have no trash but we gotta do something, cant just sit back and let it all die
>>
>>27325285
would there be an advantage to organize to discuss thoughts and ideas we get regarding this?
>>
>>27324924
That would explain all the traps, that's why I left /b/ in the first place
>>
I'm starting to grow out of this place. I really can't stand reading posts by people whose worst issue involves romantic relationships. I want to talk about people who have truly failed at life instead of bitching over trivial crap.
>>
>>27326261
thats why people like you who are sick of the shit should start putting out quality threads
you know what shit looks like thats why people like us should start putting out good threads
hopefully others will notice the dramatic difference between trash and quality and follow suit
if not we'll at least have more places to hide from the shitposts
>>
Someone dump daily reminders and things normalfags wouldn't like so I can post them later.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.