[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under what circumstances would >"gonna take you out for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Under what circumstances would
>"gonna take you out for a burger and fries"
In any tone of voice be considered a threat?
>>
The fast food wars from Demolition Man.
>>
>>27324100
You can say that phrase in a very threatening tone, even if the words themselves make for a very confusing threat.
>>
File: images(50).jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images(50).jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>27324100
A vegetarian bitch is butthurt about you eating meat (burger specific) and she claims you might aswell kill a person and eat them in cold blood. So you decide to kill her parents and at the funeral you walk towards her and say: gonna take you out for burgers and fries, wink and walk away with a big smirk. Voila.
>>
>>27324100
If you're a wrestler whose schtick is fast food and whose catchphrase is that. Like how the rock says "do you smell what the rock is cooking?"

>GET YOUR ASS READY HULK HOGAN. THIS SUNDAY AT WRESTLEMANIA, I'M GONNA TAKE YOU OUT FOR BURGERS AND FRIES!
>>
File: 4L_Cp4AFYkL.jpg (57 KB, 750x730) Image search: [Google]
4L_Cp4AFYkL.jpg
57 KB, 750x730
>>27324100
Burger might trigger some vegan Tumblr girl that has "PTSD" from eating one as a child

But other than that you only sound like a goof trying to say that in an aggressive manner
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.