[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to be your thoughts on this robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What happens to be your thoughts on this robots?
>>
>>27324088
My thoughts are, if they didn't treat women like shit someone else would, and they would get laid less. Having compassion for someone you have no connection to is retarded, and anyone who thinks you should treat a random woman the same as your sister must be poor as shit from donating to africa as much as they give to their families.
>>
Not completely fair. There are legitimate reasons to not want your friend to date your sister. Not because you're predatory, but because if the relationship ends badly, you're put in an awkward position where you're pressured to take sides between two people you care about.
>>
Reminds me of how women like to twist anything critical that men say into "you're just insecure!" They have nothing substantial to argue so they react to what they're given and complain.

It has nothing to do with us thinking we're all misogynists or womanizers. Even if there was one guy in your group who was like that, it would have nothing to do with the discomfort that comes with a friend hitting on your relative. It's about the division between family life and friend life. You behave differently with your friends, you confide in them, you live in a different sphere of life when you're with your friends. You don't want that shit getting messed with by family business.

It's like the Seinfeld where Elaine starts hanging out with George's fiance and he flips the fuck out because "worlds collide"; it's just uncomfortable when your friend starts fucking around in a different, highly personal space of your life.
>>
Everything is misogyny
>>
>you are all gross to women
There's really only three possibilities here: these men aren't particularly successful with women (and their claimed misogyny is irrelevant, like around the level of starting a social movement about you literally cannot deal with ravens loudly cawing sometimes); or women are the dumbest people on this planet; or they're not characterizing these men very accurately. I'm not sure which explanation I'd go with.
>>
>>27324088
>
Check out her instagram, she's one of those girls who pretends to be a geek
>>
File: 1458354341746.jpg (53 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1458354341746.jpg
53 KB, 763x652
>>27324088
My honest reaction to this is "wew lad"
>>
Guy code is just for boys who don't know Man Code. 1st Rule in man code, who gives a fuck. 2nd rule, not me.

Fool sounds like a little wuss bitch tho.
>>
>>27324088
It just goes to show women are still property, regardless of "progress" or "rights"
>>
>being mean to women is mysogynynynnyn

Okay. Respect wmen guys!!!
>>
As a person older than 22. I realise brocode is actually 16-22 year old garbage
>>
>>27326976
As another person older than 22, I realize brocode only becomes stronger with age. As I grow older I leave the party life, the general active social scene, and the abundance of friends it brings. I get to know my remaining friends better, I've become more loyal to them and they've grown (or perhaps I've merely started allowing them to be, or recognizing it) into better friends as well. It's kind of an unspoken thing, none of us like the adult world too much and we're here for each other as we deal with the fact that we're only getting older.
>>
>>27324088
I never thought about this, it certainly makes some sense. There are definitely scenarios where everyone involved could be an angel and they should still be worried about friends dating siblings, but in a lot of situations I think she may be correct.
>>
>fuck me tony
>fuck me

All I can fucking think of.
>>
>clearly you are aware that you are gross to all women but that's okay with you as long as you an d your friends are targeting random women and no on is doing the same to your sister or mother?

Are you telling me people care more about their family than they do about random people?
That's crazy talk!
>>
>>27324088
The sister rule exists because on an implicit level these brothers want to fuck their sisters but can't due to social stigmas and other factors. They're basically cucks
>>
>>27324088
that suddenly went from
>dates his friend's sister
to
>misogynistic and predatory
>gross to women

So are men not allowed to have girlfriends anymore? Doesn't that in turn mean that women can't have a boyfriend anymore either?
>>
is wrong to not want your friend dating/fucking your sister?
best to just gently take your sister's first time to make sure she's loved
>>
JUST FUCKING IGNORE THESE PEOPLE

Why is it so hard?
>>
>>27326976
Nah, my dad's 50 and he still believes in the bro code.
And so do I.
>>
File: b-but women get killed more.png (87 KB, 1578x710) Image search: [Google]
b-but women get killed more.png
87 KB, 1578x710
>>27328785
they have real world influence. Ignoring these people is not the solution. They deserve to be ridiculed and mocked at every turn
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.