[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a /smoking/ thread >I smoke pic related sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 934-0b.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
934-0b.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
Can we have a /smoking/ thread
>I smoke pic related
sometimes Marlboro Black 100's too

>inb4 smoking kill you
Everyone fucking knows
>>
i love cigs until i experienced the after effect. had to quit, still miss them though, especially in the early morning.
>>
>>27324027
does black paper taste better or....
like the fuck
>>
>>27324052

Not OP, but it does look cool, and isn't that the whole point?
>>
>>27324027

Any recommendations for a noobie? I finally realized the straight edge meme doesn't work for people like me.

I smoke weed casually only if the opportunity presents itself like with a party, but I'd like to try tobacco.
Any good lite brands or should I roll my own or import?
>>
File: parliament-100-soft.gif (14 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
parliament-100-soft.gif
14 KB, 186x200
>>27324027
>I smoke Parliament and Parliament 100's
Used to be a Marlboro Blacks type of person but tried Parliaments and i loved them and they look fancy too. The recessed filter also makes good conversation when talking to strangers while smoking.
>>27324089
I would recommend Marlboro Red 100's or Parliament 100's
both of which i would recommend to someone trying it out... also you dont have to finish a cigarette when you have such a low tolerence to nicotine
>>
woah people who smoke are cool!

keep giving money the tobacco industry its such a nice idea :^)
>>
>>27324027
It's been a little over a year since I've quite smoking. I do miss it from time to time.
>>
>>27324089
My personal favorite are Camel's Turkish Royals
>>
>>27324150

We're not gonna live long enough to get lung cancer anyways so why does it matter?
>>
>>27324089
is having this prop drug in your mouth really worth the health hazard
plus lotta people hate that shit so u could be driving more folks off than ur drawing in
>>
>>27324150
Shut the fuck up, nerd.
>>
>>27324150

Sigh, easy bait. But I'll bite.

Nobody here is just trying to be "cool." My comment above implies how when life goes to shit or is just mildly stressful slapping a smile on our face and doing the "cool" thing doesn't always work.

Smoking can and does give a slight relaxing relief and most of us are mature enough to accept the consequence.

>>27324139

Thanks mate. I'll check them out.
>>
>>27324150
So you're telling me you don't contribute to any industries that some would deem bad?
Ever purchase something from asia such as china? Shit was probably made with slave labor and you contribute to it
What about soda? Do you ever buy it? Soda is making society fat

Stop being a conformist and crying about how the tobacco industry is evil when really its every industry
>>
Some more questions.

Any preference between cigarettes and cigars? (Besides price and good quality acquisition of course)

What's your thoughts on e-cigs versus normal ones? Worth the money, or just a bunch of hype?
>>
>>27324089
Camel blues is where i started, they go down well and are cheap great for beginner
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I'll up you op
>>
>>27324296
>Any preference between cigarettes and cigars?

I enjoy both Cigarettes and Cigars however Cigars take too long to smoke and can be a hassle... Plus the smell is 5x worse than the scent left by a cigarette.
>What's your thoughts on e-cigs versus normal ones?

all memes aside e-cigs are pretty cool however cigarettes give you a specific feeling that e-cigs cant beat.

>I have a sigelei 150w tc with an aspire triton tank
>>
>>27324372
awww
so kawaii
probably looks adorable lighting those up
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.