[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody /live with siblings/? >be me, barely 22 >mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 3
Does anybody /live with siblings/?

>be me, barely 22
>mom dies
>19 year old sister can't pay bills
>moves in to my apartment
>fast foward 3 years
>basically my psuedo-wife
>I wake up to go to my wagecuck job, she makes me breakfast, packs me lunch, does my laundry and etc
>blows up my phone when I'm out with my buddies, worried about me and uncomfortable being alone at night

She's my only family and I care about her but I really wish she'd get a bf or something
>>
Why don't you marry her OP?
>>
>>27324016
Is she hot?

Oregano
>>
>>27324016
make her give you the succ
>>
>>27324047
From a general perspective, she's a 7/10
>>
>>27324016
She's still young. Be a real brother to her and give her time.
>>
>>27324016
Greentext of the incest?
>>
>>27324016
I have a half-brother who is almost 30 and a perpetual manchild. It's annoying as all fuck, he's riddled with OCD and anxiety.
>>
>>27324073
I'd honestly wife that if she would be into it
>>
>>27324108
its like op wanted people to motivate him to jump on the incest train....
>>
>>27324016
You've been living with a hot girl for 3 years and you've never once gotten drunk with her and made something happen? Fag
>>
File: sisterfu.png (1 MB, 896x1280) Image search: [Google]
sisterfu.png
1 MB, 896x1280
>Tfw you will never have a little sister to take in and take care of
why would you give me these feels anon?
>>
I wish my sister were good-looking.
>>
>>27324156
Yeah OP what the fuck, it's not like she'd rather be put out on the street than sleep with you, she obviously likes you
>>
>>27324016

Why haven't you eaten her out?

I bet she's clean and tasty :-)
>>
>>27324078
>>27324127
>>27324108

I'm just seeing if people can relate to living with siblings man, I'm not going Oreimo-mode on my sister, plus she constantly throws my cigs away and burned my bridge with my dealer.
>>
>>27324208
Jesus, I wish somebody cared about me like this. I hope you hug and kiss her on the cheek, at least.
>>
>>27324016

Get her a job first. She needs to contribute more than being a pseudo-housewife. A job will also get her out and about with new people.
>>
>>27324208
What's she smell like OP? Do you steal and masturbate into her underwear before placing them back where they belong?

Why is it people in situations like this are never like us?
>>
>>27324016
Sucks your mom passed away so soon OP. Your sister sounds like a sweetheart and you should totally appreciate that you still have someone and aren't totally alone in your plight.

You should bang your sis tho. It'd be a great bonding experience
>>
Do you live in Sydney? If so, I'd like to your sister's contact details.
>>
>>27324230
I do hug her but I feel uncomfortable doing it, I don't like to be touched, kiss? Did it once on her forehead when she graduated hs.
>>
>>27324276
You should give her a big hug every once in a while, sounds like she's all you got left man.
>>
>>27324016
TFW YWN a 7/10 little sister make you dinner and let you suck her toes
>>
>>27324237
She's in the process of getting a teaching position at an elemenatary school for kindergarden since she studied childhood development, hopefully she gets it.
>>
>>27324250
She smells like that popurri and vanilla stuff because she doesn't like the stench of weed from my room
>>
>>27324237
>>27324230
>>27324294
>>27324315
Getting her a job would probably be the best first step into getting her to become more independent, but honestly you sound like you have an amazing sister/ I sure wish I had someone who cared about me.
>>
>>27324208
holy fuck she is a keeper .marry that shit
>>
>>27324251

Seriously OP, just make gentle love to her. Nothing degrading. Hold her hands and look into her eyes and tell her you love her as you pump your phallus in and out of her salmon socket.

Def cuddle agfterwards
>>
>>27324315
She graduated college at 19?
>>
>>27324345
sucks she tried to ruin ur dealer connect
i dont get people who dont like that sweet pungent smell
also love the mix of incest comments and genuine family love feels in here
>>
>>27324389
Sge was 19 when our mom died, the fast foward 3 years includes her graduation
>>
>>27324423
So have you seen her tits in those three years or no?

Surely you two got a bit drunk at home and talked about your lives and maybe made a few mistakes?
>>
>>27324397
The sweet pungent smell of little sister's vag? Def agree
>>
>>27324360
Well, I do agree she should be more independent, she's pretty attached to me because we grew up with an alchoholic mother who was kind of abusive to her and I always defended her from my mom's drunk beatings since i was a big dude, and I was there for her big moments while my my mom was in and out of AA and other programs, I'm basically her rock, you could say
>>
>>27324491
I get drunk once in a while but not as much as I'd like because our mother was an alcoholic and she is pretty adamant against me doing it.
>>
>>27324547
Makes sense. My grandpa was an alcoholic but isn't anymore, and I can drink a shit ton before getting drunk but honestly hate the tase of all alcohol so I drink fruity shit.
>>
>>27324397
She doesn't like me doing drugs because they're "self-destructive", so when she smells it, it angers her.
>>
>>27324506
I live with my brother, he works alot and spends the rest of his time at our place. Because of this we see each other alot, but we aren't very close like it sounds like you are with your sister. You should really treasure your relationship with her though.
I've had a few girlfriends, but those relationships all ended like shit. Having a sister, pseudo-wife who cares about you sounds nice, like having a girlfriend without all the bullshit and sexual intimacy (or maybe with it if you're into that)
>>
>>27324627
Yeah, I do feel grateful she cares about me alot but it gets kind of overbearing, can't really do the shit I like without her scorning me for it, I can't remember how many times she's flushed my shit down.
>>
>>27324573
Yeah, I've cut down my consumption to a couple beers, once in a while so she doesn't notice
>>
>>27324695
Sucks that she does that, but it sounds like you know its because she cares about you. You've probably talked to her about it, so unfortunately I think you should just put up with it knowing that when she gets a job she'll probably pull shit like that alot less
>>
>>27324783
She's pretty sharp so idk if her getting a job will dull her senses on my behavior, I just don't wanr to lose my money when I could get off.
>>
>>27324627

Do you ever dress up like a trap and let him fuck your little pooper?
>>
>>27324573
Did you ever touch your grandpa's cock when he was passed out?
>>
>>27324377
I've had a passing thought about it ever since I watched Yosuga no sora but it's too wierd man.
>>
>>27324902
I only do that with my little sister when she visits. I wear her clothes, and she wears mine and she rams my pooper for hours
>>
Give her a baby
>>
you'd probably just die from a weed overdose if she wasnt protecting you, familio.
>>
>>27325019
That reminds me of the time I did alot of weed and I was borderline gonna pass out and she thought I was legit ODing, she called the ambulance and when I was let go, her eyes were red and she slapped me for worrying her and "how I gave no fucks about my well-being", "selfish", "I going to end up like our mom", she cried and felt like a piece of shit for that, so I hugged her and told her I was gonna cut down, which I did since I don't smoke or drink as much.
>>
>>27325086
well you are a degenerate druggie, so her concern is well founded. have you tried going a day without getting high? is it that hard for you?
>>
>>27325086
*I

Cumont nut organinal
>>
File: krra.png (344 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
krra.png
344 KB, 467x453
>live like that
>complain about it

rrrreee
>>
>>27325109
I've cut down to basically zero now, I only drink like maybe 1 beer at the least and I've gone a cleansing thing she recommended I do to get straightened up
>>
>>27325013
No, I don't want a deformed incest baby
>>
>>27325086
>tfw no naive qt little sister who cares passionately about my well being
>>
>relationship with my sister is really awkward and rocky, we don't know each other that well or get along
>still love her but never going to be that close
>reading this
Fuck you, treasure her more. You have it really good.
>>
Since it looks like the thread is dying, I'll post our first Christmas story.

>be me
>it's December 20th I think
>I'm trying to find a good christmas present for my sister cuz don't want to be a douche and I've never been a good gift giver
>can't find jack that is good
>go to a Target store to find something
>go through the sections
>find The Jungle Book
>nostalgia hits
>remember that she loves this movie
>when she was a kid I always sang the Baloo song when she was sad to make her feel better
>get it for her
>fast foward to Christmas Day, she wakes me up as if she were a child
>pancakes and hot chocalate to mark our 1st christmas
>she reaches in the closet and gives me my present
>it's my guitar signed by Steve fucking Vai
>waited in line at an event to get the signature
>I get her present and put it in our player
>she remembers all of the memories we had watching it
>finish the movie
>kisses me on the cheek
>"Tnak you for this, anon/bro, I couldn't ask for anything better, you're the greatest brother ever "
>we sit on the couch together and watch charlie brown and other specials

It was a good day.
>>
>>27325801
*thank

Fuck my keyboard
>>
>>27325801
Anon, please, I hate smiling.
>>
>>27325801
Aaaaaw that's so cute. Also don't listen to the crazy incestfags, don't ruin your relationship.
>>
>>27324016

Show us her tits or fuck off you fucking nigger piece of shit
>>
>>27326152
No m8tey
>>
>>27324016
have you ever walked in while she was masturbating? if so pls green text
>>
>>27326250
Not really, but there have been a couple close calls when she could've caught me.
>>
>>27326376
anymore cute storys like last one m8 also it seems the tread slowed down after the terrorists atacks in belgium so i guess everyone is shitposting in pol right now
>>
>>27324208
>be 20
>older bro is 21
>we both live with our parents
>he goes to college
>I haven't worked since Halloween weekend
>I cook half the meals, walk the dogs, take out trash and cat litter and try to keep the basement clean
>I don't know what will happen when I move out
>everyone will probably be kill
>>
I live with my little brother (and my parents) and we get along pretty well

He's not overly social but is a lot more functional than I am.
>>
>>27324397
If you smoke it pretty often you will like the smell. Those that don't smome it hate the smell. I bet its your brain relating the smell to the feeling so you grow to enjoy the smell. I used to smoke about 1-4 times a week. I don't mind the smell but I wouldn't like my home to reek of that shit day in day out.
>>
>>27326703
The smell is also less strong for people who smoke since people adjust to smells they are surrounded by often
>>
>>27326658
Oh and a side note. When I was working I was out of town for 3weeks at a time. I would come home and the basement would be a complete fucking mess and they ate McDs and that shit pretty often. And the dogs weren't walked. Just let out into the yard.
>>
>>27326728
True. Before I smoked cigs I always noticed clothes that smelled like cigs. Now I don't pay any mind.
>>
OP, why don't you make love to your sister? I skimmed through the thread and couldn't see your argument against it. At the very least, cuddle with her.
>>
>>27326766
Maybe for the simple fact that not every person on 4chan wants to fuck their relative?
>>
>>27324016
YOU SHOULD FUCK HER
GET HER DRUNK AND SMASHHER PUSSY
>>
..I just don't get it. you have a sister that's more "wife material" than 9/10 Western women nowadays, and you're like "nope, we have to keep boundaries because society arbitrarily says so" -- talk about a wasted opportunity/life.
>>
>>27324016
That's really sweet, and not in a sexual way either.
>>
>>27326883
"Arbitrarily"
Because everybody wants a retarded club footed child?
>>
>>27325801
tfw no gf is one thing but I don't know that feel either.
>>
>>27325801
>>>27325086
dont listen to these desperate fags and ruin your relationship with your little sister. you guys are all you have left to each other.
>>
>>27324016
dam dude, fuck her already
>>
Ask her what type of husband she wants and see what happens.
>>
She tight?
>>
Honestly she sounds like a stupid bitch. But of course these retards can't help but project their anime fantasies onto the NEET cunt.
>>
>>27328322
Bullshit. Everything about this relationship is leading to incest. It's not fantasy, it's merely a logical conclusion. That's the real reason OP's here. If anything he wants her to find a bf to help kill the feelings between them.
>>
I bet if shr finds 4chan in your browsing history she'll call the cops. Be careful.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.