[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what makes you so angry, anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: HERSTENCHWASENORMOUS.jpg (161 KB, 780x604) Image search: [Google]
HERSTENCHWASENORMOUS.jpg
161 KB, 780x604
Tell me what makes you so angry, anon.
>>
My meaningless existence and inability to derive any kind of meaning from it.
Humanity's existence.
Everything.
>>
>>27323922
I feel the same way.

It's a tiring existence.
>>
>>27323901
I'm ugly so people treat me like shit and will never love me.
>>
>>27323901
Politicians.
>>
>>27324149
This.

#neverhadachance
>>
People who have different opinions than I.
>>
File: 1433907990504.jpg (244 KB, 551x820) Image search: [Google]
1433907990504.jpg
244 KB, 551x820
I'm an inconceivable retard, who's constantly making mistakes, in which I never learn from.

Hell, I even make mistakes when I try specifically to NOT make mistakes.

Everything comes out the wrong way, I lose my composure, any form of logical or reasonable thinking goes out the window and I cower away and hide from my problems.

Kill me.
>>
>>27323901
I've been angry and i've hated everything since i was little. I've never been able to figure out why.
>>
>>27323901
The way the last person I loved treated me, her being in a relationship with a Chad she wasn't leaving and when I tried to move on by seeing other people she got mad at me. Never mind she was still officially with Chad on her normiebook, but no I should have stayed miserable and wait for her because "otherwise you aren't really in love anon" and "you knew I was going to break up soon and that our relationship is bad".

Why is my oneitis such a raging Stacy who expects me to sit by and wait until Chad finishes to pump and dumps her and I have to stand there by the sidelines when she needs a shoulder to cry and when she finally makes up her mind about leaving him. Apparently trying to date other people meanwhile is not okay for orbiters.

Since leaving orbit I've heard her call me a manslut to her other Stacy friends and I feel like punching her in the face and hoping she chokes on Chad dicks.

>But he doesn't respect me as a person anon, he doesn't give me what you alone can give me, doesn't understand me like you
Well then dump Chads fucking ass you turbocunt. You don't tease me about the fact I don't get laid and you do, then get mad when I try to see other girls.

>haha anon, how long have you been celibate again? Three years, teehee, I had an orgasm last night with Chad
Fuck her stupid blonde cuntface
>you ruined it anon I thought we had something special
Clearly not as special as Chads cock, which is even tinier than mine apparently.

And to think I stayed respectful when she came on strong I was like "Stacy you're in a relationship this is not okay for us to do". Should have pumped and dumped too.

Should I send Chad a copy of all the messages I got?
>mfw Chad reads his gf sending me "I can't wait to see you again / miss you so much / I masturbated to the thought of you again last night"
>>
File: 1458618673553.jpg (375 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458618673553.jpg
375 KB, 900x900
everyone around me is better than me at being an adult

i'm ugly, short and weak

i'm poor

i'm a bastard and my father never loved me

i'm losing my hair
>>
myself

my brain and my body

my personality, my own incompetency, my envy, my anxiety, my mood swings, my annoying voice, my lack of motivation to do anything at all, my inability to be wanted or desired

me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.