[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the name of your childhood crush? How far did you go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_inline_nencd5FDgK1qdcehs.gif (627 KB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nencd5FDgK1qdcehs.gif
627 KB, 371x209
What was the name of your childhood crush?

How far did you go with her?
>>
Her name is Carey. I wrote her a note in sixth grade, don't even remember what I wrote but I do remember she told me I wasn't her type and I was embarrassed about it the remainder of my school years from then on. Avoided her as best I could.
>>
Michelle.
I am a robot so i didn't go anywhere with her.
>>
Chelsea, nowhere.
>>
>>27323895
Emily. We told each other we liked each other in 3rd grade, and hugged. We were pretty close. Then she moved away, never to be heard from again until we attended the same college, where she actively ignores me.
>>
>>27323895
Mohamed.

It's not like I had a chance though.
:(
>>
Taylor.

She grew up to be a typical Stacy and I grew out of the crush over time.

Now the thought of her repulses me.

Her mom told my mom she had a crush on me but I call bullshit on that. Before you laugh keep in mind that this was in elementary/middle school
>>
>>27323895
Tara
Nowhere
>>
>>27323937
I too had a crush on a Chelsea that went nowhere.
>>
>>27323895
Pranasha

We are married with 4 kids and have been sweethearts since highschool.
>>
>>27323895
Ashley B.
She liked me but I was oblivious and wouldn't know what to do if I had a gf at that age. She told me years later she liked me but already had like two bfs in the mean time. :/ why can't women just tell us ffs?
>>
Lexus

I left a note in her cubby telling her I liked her and we walked in the hallway together once.

I just looked her up. She's gorgeous. Kill me.
>>
>>27323895
Se was Ashley. We held hands, she comforted me when I was bullied, and we played a couple of games of Magic: The Gathering together, the mot sensual thin g I've ever done with a female of any kind. I would have asked her out, but she had a thing for dating big scary guys a year older than me her whole life.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
Erin, we held hands a few times. I was gonna ask her out but Chad got to her literally 5 minutes before me and claimed her as his girlfriend even though she told me she liked me a lot literally less than 24 hours before.
>>
File: 1405332157647.jpg (134 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1405332157647.jpg
134 KB, 512x512
Had two.

First one was Sarah, we played Soccer together. Whenever we played, I'd always try my hardest to impress her. She ended up leaving my school in 3rd grade, so that was fucked.

Second one was a neighbor girl named Nicole. Most we did was hold hands and hang out together. Her parents got divorced in 5th grade, due to her mom, destroying their family. She now fucks niggers, and only niggers, as well as takes part in trips to Africa to help the sick kids ie. fuck baby niggers.
>>
Laura, she let me touch her flat chest
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.