[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from the shops and something weird happened. >Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14
File: hgfh.png (80 KB, 246x191) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
80 KB, 246x191
Just got back from the shops and something weird happened.

>Go shops on my motorcycle
>Nothing special
>Go inside the shopping center and pass the shops
>Get some subway, and decide ill eat it outside
>as I'm walking back some female stops me (about 22-23 years old)
>Those people in the middle of the shops selling stuff i think, or giving out brochures.
>She stops me, so i stop my music.
>She points to my helmet
>While giggling she says do i ride or i just walk around with my helmet in my hand
>Tell her yes
>She puts her hand out and introduces herself and gives me a handshake
>start panicking inside
>Starts asking me questions
>How old i am
>What i did for my birthday
>If i have a girlfriend
>When i said no, she was saying young and ready to mingle or something
>Asked me what i do for work, was saying vague stuff
>Afterwards she tells me she loves my accent (she's a britbong)
>Never once tried selling me something or give me anything
>When we finished talking she put her hand out and gave me some sort of knuckle fist (she made me hit my fist against hers)

What the fuck happened?
>>
She basically was begging to get your number or ask for a date and you autistically misses all the flashing neon signs.
>>
>>27323778
She thought you were a retard and wanted to make sure you didn't take off your protective head gear without the permission of your guardian. She kept you engaged in conversation while security and the tard wranglers were being paged.
>>
You're either going to get robbed or murdered
>>
>she made me hit my fist against hers
i think you just got a chip planted on you by the government. iirc you have about 16 hours to get it removed before it literally wont come off
>>
>>27323824
It was odd and never once happened to me ever, i think she might be an international student or something.

She was looking at my dirty motorcycle pants and asked me if i worked on them and stuff and i said no but i do. I was giving vague as fuck answers and felt embarrassed.

She was pretty fucking cute.
>>
>>27323846
Good thing you didn't exchange any form of contact information because the odds of a girl throwing herself at you like that again are slim.
>>
>>27323845
Please, literally be my gf
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>>27323873
Fuck me, i thought she was just being friendly like r9k tells other people in this board. Wow that was the first time in my 21 years of existence has this ever happened and i fucked it up.

Also thinking now i never once asked anything about her, i feel like a douche.
>>
I never noticed how many robots ride bikes. It's like after my attention was called to a few, they're everywhere.
>>
>>27323778
I really hope this is bait dude. If not then FUCK YOU YOU BLEW IT HARDER THAN IT'S EVER BEEN BLOWN.

You di not deserve a motorcycle dude. Trade it in for a fucking Honda Accord and accept your betaness
>>
File: Wojak Reading for business.jpg (41 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Reading for business.jpg
41 KB, 500x1000
>>27323931
I swear on my fucking mother it's not bait, it litrelly happened 25 minutes ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 265x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 265x320
Ya blew it lad
>>
>>27323946
Also thinking now she was with other friends of hers i think, probably international people too. Like 3 girls 2 guys. Shes probably making fun of my autism right now. Holy shit just leave me alone. I was perfectly fine today and wanted to eat my subway in peace.

Fuck sake i litrelly could have had a gf or sex.
>>
You might have encountered a legendary Cool Chick Carol but most likely this >>27323837

She's looking for another gullible guy for her witch cult, they need semen to perform spells.
>>
I'm almost certain whoever this girls is works for her nation's security agency.
>>
>>27323984
I wish I had a qt witch cult gf
>>
>>27323778
People who do cold approaches like this are either salespeople or recruiters, the immediate handshake is the kicker imo
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>27323962
S
[spolier]original S[/spolier]
>>
>>27324013

Fuck my other post didn't post for some reason, though she never tried selling me anything or told me her business etc.. She also gave me a handshake after she joked with me.

She could have tried stopping me on the way in but when ever i see those people in the middle i pretend not to look and walk away. Because when i was coming back she was staring at me and smiling and pointing.
>>
>>27324086
*pointing at my helmet
>>
>>27323778
dude that was a secret agent of the illuminati, I hope you checked to see if you weren't followed
>>
>>27323910

Riding is a fairly lonely activity when you think about it. I imagine I'd enjoy it but I just can't trust other drivers on the road at all.

>>27323979

No joke, if you had just played your cards even slightly better you could be barebacking some pussy right now

Literally right now. You could've been doing that.
>>
File: 1144545436.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
1144545436.png
514 KB, 642x662
>>27324146
I don't give a fuck, even if she wanted sex i would have rejected it she probably isn't a virgin anyhow. Nothing of value was lost. I bet that was the first time she got rejected anyway.

When she goes back to england she will always remember that one aussie who rejected her advances.

BTFO
>>
>>27323778
Typical slut roastie behavior. She does that with a lot of guys, and you deserve a girl that is at least 75% less of a roastie.
What motorcycle do you have, OP?
>>
File: Pepe Montana.jpg (30 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Montana.jpg
30 KB, 472x461
>>27324181

You could have been barebacking her m8

Just imagine how easy it is to completely change your perception of the world like that
>>
>>27323778
Dude, she doesn't exist.
You imagined all these things. You didn't even go leave your house,
>>
>>27324212
ninja 600.

Felt a bit angry inside when she asked me if i ride or just carry around my helmet. Wanted to slap her.
>>
>>27323931
When he said bike He meant moped.
>>
File: peepee.jpg (86 KB, 639x474) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
86 KB, 639x474
>>27324216
I still dont care when i think about it now, even if i fucked her I'll still be lonely and browse r9k. It would have done no good. It will never happened again but whatever man.

Cant dwell on the past.
>>
>>27324146
>Riding is a fairly lonely activity when you think about it. I imagine I'd enjoy it but I just can't trust other drivers on the road at all.

i only see men by themselves
when i see women riders which is not a thing i always see they are always with 5 other males.

litrelly cannot be lonely.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 443x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 443x414
>>27324227
You should have told her it was your retard helmet. Judging from your reaction to her, she would have believed it.
>>
>>27324420
Well to be fair i am inexperienced with women and this caught me off guard, i wanted to leave as soon as she stopped me. I was also embarrassed about what other people who see me talking to her might think.

But whatever i was the alpha in this situation. She doesn't know i'm a sperg with women and thinks i rejected her.

Done deal.
>>
>>27324449
Umm you literally have to go after all propositions of potential sex or ur not a man desu..., I though this was common sense??
>>
>>27324477
where the hell do you get this crap from?
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 774x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 774x838
>>27324477
> this anon has never been accused of sexual assault or rape
>>
>>27323778
maybe you could go back and see her again with a bit more confidence. If you said she is promoting stuff then she'll more than likely still be around there
>>
>>27324530
I said i dont care about it now, and I'm already shy as fuck. What the hell do you think you are mate? Also the shops close in like 15 minutes.
>>
>>27324542
okay mate let the free poon get away
>>
>>27323846

She was trying to get you to ask her out.

Chances like this are rare as fuck.

If you have another chance when this happens just take it. And the way you do that is say "WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE DINNER WITH ME"

If she says no you misinterpreted. If she says yes, you're pretty much golden.
>>
>>27324227
wow you really are a retard
>>
>>27324578
>She was trying to get you to ask her out.

why didn't she just ask him out?
>>
>>27323910

Motorcycles suit a lot of us.

Easier to handle than a car (unless you're on a superbike or something).
>>
File: HALT.jpg (34 KB, 403x381) Image search: [Google]
HALT.jpg
34 KB, 403x381
>>27324598

Why? it caught me completely off guard. I've walked in that shopping center many times and no one talked to me. As i said i always mind my own business and was keeping to my self listening to music on my iPod.
>>
>>27324610

Because the gender role is that guys ask girls out.
>>
>>27324227

>Felt a bit angry inside when she asked me if i ride or just carry around my helmet. Wanted to slap her.

Dude, it's just banter.
>>
>>27324610

Women just don't. Not conditioned to, not willing to. The statistics I vaguely remember are that it's less than 10% of women who asked someone out even once in the past year before the survey.

I think any woman that started being aggressive would probably be five steps ahead of the competition, but for the most part they wait to be asked and assume there's no interest if they're not asked.
>>
Edit, also thinking again she didn't say young and ready to mingle, it was single and ready to mingle. I guess same shit though.

Now I'm embarrassed to go to the shopping center tomorrow, which i always do for subway or boost-juice.
>>
>>27324658
>>27324633

why are women such retards? i guess only when you're chad they ask you out.
>>
>>27324716
>Now I'm embarrassed to go to the shopping center tomorrow, which i always do for subway or boost-juice.
who cares anon. like you said earlier, it's all in the past. and if the woman is there again and tries to approach you, you got all the answers you need from this thread.
>>
>>27324769

Yeah i guess, also highly doubt she will approach me again after the cold shoulder. But who knows maybe she was just being friendly and wanted to give me something etc.. but figured i don't want her business and let me go.

Might stop again tomorrow after my workout and get a juice.
>>
>>27324755

They don't do it then either. They just never do it.
>>
File: q6.jpg (37 KB, 686x576) Image search: [Google]
q6.jpg
37 KB, 686x576
What is a good motorcycle for a beginner?
>>
>>27324786
i know chads that have been asked out by women..
>>
>>27324827
Ordos Raider Trike
>>
From now on if something like this happens to me I'm just going to ask if they're hitting on me.
>>
>>27323835
I laughed pretty hard at this one top kek, underrated post.
>>
how can anyone be so stupid
>>
>>27323778
Avoidant personality disorder man. You have it. I have it too, and most guys here have it as well. It's very difficult to get out of the mentality of "no girl likes me", and so we view anything that a girl does to us or for us as just friendly gestures or because they want something from us, whether it's our time or our business. This is due to isolation starting at a very young age and following us into adulthood due to either discomfort with the outside world or rejection from it, which can come in various forms such as general dis pleasantries or just straight up bullying. This is what becomes of us. Men that are ill prepared to pursue social opportunities such as romantic relationships or making friends, and it's a vicious cycle that is very hard to break when you're in your late teens to early twenties.
>>
>>27325243
we never had a chance at life
>>
>>27324227
So are Aussie robots like Bizarro? Can't handle any banter whatsoever?
>>
Is riding a bike like it looks in Bakuon?
>>
>>27325243
It's not too difficult, but it does take a few months were you need to force yourself to socialize and meet new people, and you become better at it over time.
>>
File: tmp_30170-download-2112116672.jpg (8 KB, 265x191) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30170-download-2112116672.jpg
8 KB, 265x191
>>27327133
Or, you know, you decide the people you're bullshitting with are faggots that aren't worth the energy. Out of all the friends I've had there's only one I truly like. But I don't have a soul anymore so I sadly can't be a friend to him anymore. Used to be two peas but as of right now I'm too far gone.
>>
>>27328545
>Or, you know, you decide the people you're bullshitting with are faggots that aren't worth the energy.

That's the biggest obstacle right there, it's easy to give up. To keep on going is hard, but rewarding in the end if you can snap out of the whole "I hate people and people hate me" loop you've been conditioning yourself with for the last x amount of years.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.