[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight /r9k/, this is my first post here and I feel really dirty.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 112.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
112.png
21 KB, 357x313
Aight /r9k/, this is my first post here and I feel really dirty.
>last Friday night
>grill I like calls me, easily 9/10
>says she needs to leave home for a couple of hours
>I consider myself less autistic than most so I go pick her up, we leave
>go get ice cream
>parking meter grace period runs out, "shit grill we better go"
>"no I don't wanna go home just yet, anon"
>can't afford the jew-tier parking fees, so I take her to the local lookout on a mountain
>pretty views of the city, very romantic
>she gets close to me
>real close, we're touching
>no one else around, theyre all out clubbing
>"i'm reaaalllyy cold, anon"
>I back away
>look her dead in the eyes
>"it's not cold grill."
>what the fuck have i done
>"can we go home now?"
>take her home, she says bye really despondently
>cry myself to sleep
What the fuck is wrong with me? Do I belong here? Have I begun a slide into supreme autism?
>>
>>27323775
Are you a retard m8
I cant understand how you autists act this way
>>
>>27323974
I've always looked down on this place, always. This was like 4 days ago and I still can't understand how I fucking did this. I've liked this girl for ages too.
>>
>>27323775
Ouch. You fucked up.
>>
>>27323775
alpha as fuck

originus commentium
>>
>>27323775
Sorry you're retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x501
>>27323775
HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA are you serious? I feel sorry for you but not really at the same time
>>
>>27324820
The worst thing is I can't even unfuck this situation because she's my best friend and it would just fuck shit up between us even more. I don't deserve your pity.
>>
>>27323775
Why are girls always fucking cold? Is it because they're soulless?
>>
File: tumblr_m4lghw2gND1rt09xqo1_500.png (264 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4lghw2gND1rt09xqo1_500.png
264 KB, 500x382
>>27323775
This is the ticket in, took a girl to the movies and she said she was cold and told me to give her my thermal I was wearing, sadly that thermal was all that I was wearing so I had to decline and instead she just stuck her arms and my arm sleeves and we shared my shirt.
>>
>>27324867
You and OP would be great friends since apparently you're both retards
>>
>>27324867
because they wanna cuddle
>>
File: 1458419819126.jpg (52 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1458419819126.jpg
52 KB, 592x754
>>27323775
It's fine, just let it happen. I have reached self-aware autism and now I do shit like this on semi-purpose because it kind of turns me on.

Not sure what the future holds if I should develop a real fetish for subtly rejecting female advances by acting like a fool. But it's good shit.
>>
shit happens my man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmMna1EwZ1E
>>
>>27323974
>>27324782
>>27324883

>knowing what to do in intimate situations

what are you normalfags doing here?
>>
>>27325117
It's hindsight for me. Similar shit happened years ago. I managed to make out with her but that's it. Still a virgin so I'm here as a failed normalfag
>>
File: 1454305937eFidP.jpg (99 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
1454305937eFidP.jpg
99 KB, 550x636
>>27325164
Damn, same shit happened to me, still a virgin, even quit my job and deleted and blocked her from every social media account I have just so I wouldn't be embarrassed having to be around her Everything would of been alright if I didn't ask her to be my gf.
>>
>>27323775
I really hate when girls do this. What did she have in mind? Cuddling? Casual sex? Who knows, its not like they ever say it directly. Maybe this was really a sign that she wanted to have sex with you, but why didn't just she ask you for sex then?

"Hey anon, I feel like I'm attracted to you and, well, maybe you don't mind if we, you know, had some sex?"

There. Clear and direct. Would make life a lot easier if they just said what they head in mind instead of communicating through cryptic signs like a fucking animal.
>>
File: Cluster.png (74 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
Cluster.png
74 KB, 400x254
>>27325220
THIS, TBQHWYF. Organic Comment
>>
>>27325220
Literal autism right here
>>
>>27325258
I agree, girls are autistic and fail at basic communication.
>>
Is this thread a ruse?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (19 KB, 241x249) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
19 KB, 241x249
>>27325220
oh boy. i also would love it if girls would come up to me and straight out ask me for sex. but on the other hand. how often did i try doing that? never. nobody in the world talks straight. implying everyone is just looking for some good ol sex.
>>
>>27325539
Have you tried not having reddit style opinions?
>>
Poor anon, not a clue in the world
>>
>>27323775
iktf, I had about the same thing happen, a really smart 9/10 was flirting with me all the time, I really liked her, and one day at a party she asked me if I wanted to dance, I panicked and told her to fuck off.
>>
holy fucking shit this thread has got me in tears
please anons more of this rejecting females subtly thread it is so good
I need more greentext
>>
OP is a master ruseman
>>
>>27325707

>> he's not autistic like me
>> must be from reddit XD
>>
>>27323775
Just meet her again and make a move yourself. It's not rocket science, mate.
>>
>>27325220
>cryptic signs
wat could it meeeaaannn?
>>
>>27323775
>"it's not cold grill."

>why do I not have gf r9k
>>
>>27326604
I never asked that, I asked what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>27323775
I actually used the infamous "I'm cold" line once myself to get laid.

I was staying the night in a room with a friend of a friend. It was an improvised set-up because some of us were from out of town and couldn't get home.

Anyway, it was agreed upon that she'd sleep in the bed, and that I would stay on the floor. It was then that I came up with a clever use of the "I'm cold" line. I told her that it was too cold on the floor, and eventually she invited me to join her in the bed but told me not to try anything sketchy. We started making out a couple of minutes later and eventually had sex that night.

Oh, and the best thing. This happened in the middle of summer. Actually, I hadn't been cold at all!
>>
>>27326644
You should keep at it. Make sure to let her know that you had a lot of fun spending time with her and that you'd love to do so again. Don't distance yourself from her now if you want this to lead anywhere.
>>
>go camping with school
>talk to this cute girl for a day
>'im cold anon'
>give her my jacket
>has a sad look on her face
>girl walks with a nother guy
>uses him as an emorinal tempon

Dodged a bullet there, ha fampals
>>
>>27326960
>girl walks wih a nother guy next day*
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.