[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hi Anon, could you let me in? My servant was just killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1447517137456.png (1 MB, 1008x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447517137456.png
1 MB, 1008x1144
>Hi Anon, could you let me in? My servant was just killed and I didn't know who else to turn to. You'll protect me won't you? I promise I'll do my best to not be too much of a burden.
>>
>>27323770

How did you get up the stairs separating the entrance from the 1st floor hallway? Did you take the elevator to the 2nd floor, then fall down the stairwell?
>>
>>27323799
Magic, Anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
NUNALLYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1411211339929.png (537 KB, 1168x620) Image search: [Google]
1411211339929.png
537 KB, 1168x620
i dunno how i'm ever going to support two people on writefag money but sure whatever
>>
>yfw emi was worst girl on KS
>>
>>27323907
How do you even support one?
>>
>>27323770
I don't know what anime or VN you are from, and you probably had nothing to do with your servant dying, but I'll let you in for the sake of having a wheely gf. It'll be fun. I even got a second PS4 controller the other week so we can play together!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.