[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will 1mg Xanax, 7mg Klonopin, 25mg hydrocodone, 1625mg acetaminophen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1407180484285.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1407180484285.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
will 1mg Xanax, 7mg Klonopin, 25mg hydrocodone, 1625mg acetaminophen, and alcohol kill me?

how much booze would I need to drink for it to be fatal?

i never drink so i have 0 tolerance. i also have 0 tolerance to all these medications
>>
thats 5 vics? no i dont think so
>>
>>27323802

not even if I got super drunk, too? i also have 450mg benadryl, and that is also a CNS/breathing suppressant
>>
>>27323680
Might, might just give you liver damage something fierce
>>
>>27323680
A lethal dossis of acetaminophen its 8+ grams... And with all the things you have you only will get bradycardic and sleepy... But no suicide
>>
>>27323680
No, you do not have enough benzos and opiates to induce respiratory arrest and you need at least 3000mg acetaminophen to cause a slow, painful death of liver failure. The alcohol mixed with those substances would likely make you throw up and they will have little effect. Besides... anyone who takes pills for suicide is an attention seeking faggot that's crying out for help.
>>
nah i dont think so, possible i guess. just take the pills and enjoy the high, dont kill yourself man.
>>
>>27323680
Dude, Skip out on the Tylenol. It's extremely hard on the liver and if you survive, you're going to be in and out of hospitals and in constant excrutiating pain. I'm an EMT and I've seen stupid kids try to pull that shit before.
>>
>>27323864

yeah but i was hoping that my breathing would stop and that would do it before anything else

>>27323897
>>27323893

ok

>>27323908

i dont like the high from any of these pills. they're prescription. i smoke weed but havent been enjoying that lately

>>27323959

the only reason i listed it is bc it is in the Vicodin (hydrocodone) pills. i'm not taking tylenol as a separate thing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.