[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get a gf? Do you just start talking to some random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: images-2.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
How does one get a gf? Do you just start talking to some random girl out of the blue? Please leave attractiveness out of it
>>
Why are you on /r9k/ looking for how to get a gf?
>>
>>27323599
>talk to gril
>don't just walk up to her on the street or something like that, only experienced and social people can pull that off without looking like a creep
>talk to her a few times and get to know her
>when you think it's going well kiss her
It's all pretty self explanatory from that point on
>>
>>27323599
I mean that's what I did to one girl and we became friends, ate lunch and breakfast with eachother on occasion. Never progressed past that because she doesn't like me, which kind of sucked. Also creeped her out by touching her hair and now she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.
>>
>>27323677
>when you think it's going well kiss her
this makes no sense to us, normie
please elaborate
>>
>>27325245
put your lips on her lips and make slurping noises.
>>
>>27325274
the going well part, not the kissing part
>>
This thread is full of faggotry. If you want a girlfriend, find a hot girl you are attracted to, pull her up against your body, say, "I'm going to plow that pussy of your's," then kiss her.

Trust me, it will work. As long as you don't look like complete shit at least. Women love the assertiveness, it's in their psychology.
>>
Lets actually discuss this. Youre jnterested in a girl. You want to make her yours. Youre relatively attractive and sociable. Whats the first step?
>>
>Establish rapport
>Hang out
>Bone them
>Do enough of a good job that they want to repeat the experience.

No one really dates these days. It's considered quiant and roasties HATE the thought of having to plan ahead for something multiple days in advance.
>>
It's difficult to leave attractiveness out of it, since that's the main thing. You have to make yourself appealing to talk to and, ideally, appealing to look at. Be interesting and nice and funny. smile lots and release welcoming aura, etc. Then you just take to a girl you like and see how it goes. If she is at all interested, you'll know in about 10 minutes if you talk that long, or if she talks to you again later.

It's best to try with someone you see regularly at work or school or the bus or whatever. Obviously it's good if they are single too, but don't worry about that or worry about asking them that until you've gotten used to chatting with each other. since you are the one going up to her, be prepared to drive the conversation; don't run out of things to talk about.
>>
>>27325357
Fucking talk to her. Not like she's a qt grill, like a normal human being. If she seemed to enjoy it, talk to her a few more times, if she's someone you see regularly. If she still isn't bothered by whatever horrible defect led you to this place, ask her to go do something with you. Try to make it something you're both into, or something you've talked a fair amount about. If you're both into food, go to a restaurant. If you've talked about movies, go to one of those. Be prepared to pay for it. She might offer to pay for half, but if she doesn't that's your responsibility. I know, it sucks, but all social interaction is is just a series of stupid arbitrary rules. You can't change it, so there's no point in trying to fight it. If that goes well, just let shit take its course.

Two warnings:
1. If she doesn't appear to enjoy your company, don't keep trying. You're not going to magically make her into you if she isn't already.
2. Don't try to be someone you're not. That's what people actually mean when they say "just be yourself." If you're awkward and dorky (the fuck do I mean by "if?"), don't try to be Chad Thundercock. You're not going to fool anyone. Plus, plenty of girls are into awkward guys, especially now that being a nerd is cool now for some fucking reason.

Look at it this way: Think about how dumb the average normie is. Now consider that most of them date. Can't be that hard, right? And this is how most of them do it, just stumbling around until they find someone who they think is cute who thinks they're cute back, and then they stay together until they get sick of each other or one of them dies.
>>
>>27325600
Or just go MGTOW. Normies are a waste of time.
>>
>>27323599
>Please leave attractiveness out of it
Then you'll have to get rich.
>>
>>27323599
Just go for one in your own league of attractivness
>>
Where is one to find girls to approach? :/
>>
>>27323599
be a filthy normalfag
>>
>>27327481

Quiet neighborhood bars are a good bet if you don't mind women in their 30's.
>>
>>27323599
It's like making friends, except they're a g-girl..

anything more or less than this information is irrelevant, as you're at or less than 0 life exp.
>>
>>27327497
It's not the same.
Women are awful people
>>
But why would you want a girlfriend
>>
>>27325427
>smile, welcoming aura, be cute, be soft and cuddly like a care bear
this advice falls completely flat when you see bikers, thugs, cholos and complete degenerates in relationships.
some women PREFER thugs and intimidating men.
i wish there was realistic advice to read, like advice that you could actually apply to your situation, not one-fits-all platitudes.

there is a woman out there for any man, even men who aren't polite, don't smile and don't look like Nice Guy Greg from next door.

>women like bad boys
>see advice telling people to be the opposite
kek
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.