[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 1-10 how depressing do you think this board is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1457681060574.jpg (340 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1457681060574.jpg
340 KB, 1200x900
On a scale of 1-10 how depressing do you think this board is?
>>
makes me laugh not depressed.
>>
Think about it.
Because it might be.
>>
>>27323518
I left this board a bit before Christmas and had a good three months where I was good for the most part. Then I came back here like two weeks ago and have been on a downward spiral ever since. I have dried tears in the corners of my eyes.
>>
>>27323518
Real life is way more depressing.
>>
>>27323518
honestly penis size threads are the only ones that hit me hard.
>>
>>27323549
Yeah, sounds familiar.
That was exactly what I was wondering.
Good luck to you good sir.
Thread can die now.
>>
4. Even when talking about depressing topics people make jokes out of it. I'll rarely see something that actually saddens me
>>
It's full of faggots. I give it a gay out of 10.
>>
100/10

It is like committing mental suicide every time I come here

Everyone is so fucking miserable

At this point my misery is my heroin
>>
I don't know why that picture makes me so sad. Fucking sauce everywhere. She just wanted some sauce, and now look what's happened. Everything ruined. What a fucking travesty. The cat shows no sympathy. It's just sauce in the floor to the cat, which will truly understand what's just happened. She can make some more sauce, but it will never be the same, also she's fat. Life is a lie.

Evey moment of my life is more miserable than this picture, I don't know why it affects me so much.
>>
File: We are all going to die.jpg (204 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
We are all going to die.jpg
204 KB, 425x282
>>27323518
I give it a ten out of ten.
Real good.
>>
>>27323621

you can go die now, you cucked son of a bitch!
>>
>>27323518
Don't let yourself being negatively infuenced by the place you go on the web.
>>
Why would a satire board be depressing?
>>
File: a0hjjkhl.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
a0hjjkhl.gif
2 MB, 480x270
im already pretty suicidal so this place doesnt make me depressed its just interesting
plus i can relate with people here so it kinda cheers me up
>>
>>27323689
because anon, you spilled the sauce too.....
>>
>>27323689
I ought to have this reaction. I have this reaction to everything else and yet dropping food on the floor makes me so much more angry and motivated to clean it up than anything else in my life

Why can't everything be spills

>>27323518
Like a 6, typically
>>
>>27323518
About 5. Because of the raising of newfags and normalfags there are too many /b/-tier happy threads instead of the classic robot threads (i.e. mental illness thread)
>>
>>27323518
About 5. Because of the raising of newfags and normalfags there are too many /b/-tier happy threads instead of the classic robot threads (i.e. mental illness, issues with drugs, how life went downhill, etc.)
>>
>>27324028
i still see those around....
>>
>>27323518
this place is really negative and bad for your mental health, I didn't have access to the internet for a couple days and I felt a million times better
>>
>>27323518
>at least 7 fembot threads a day
>My ex-bf XD
11/10 makes me wanna die
>>
>>27324166
literally opposite for me
im thinking about suicide all day, but when im on here i feel better and have people like me to talk to
i dont have anyone else but anon....
>>
seems it's depressing to depressed people, can't image why they come here really, I guess it's some sort of boohoo circle jerk group therapy. They should just man up and stop being little bitches. Depresion isn't even a thing.
>>
This board is shit now. It's all
>femsluts attention whoring
>racebait
>cuck bbc nigger cuck spam
>normalfags trying to feel special
>tripfag circle jerk (this has gotten better though)
>s4s dank memes
>only one or two feel threads a week
A few years ago and yeah this board would actually be depressing.
>>
>>27324342
interesting
haven't really been around for a few
>>
>>27323518
I wanna rub her cunt through those sweatpants.
>>
>>27324342
That's basically the entire internet now.
>>
>>27323518
>drop the spaghetti caserole whatever
>fall down onto floor and weep while cat fucks around with the mess

Just clean it up and move on you stupid whore.
>>
>>27324472
fuck capitalism
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.