[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1 128712 Why aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: perfect 1.gif (969 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
perfect 1.gif
969 KB, 600x700
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1128712

Why aren't you looking around for prime cuteboy pussy?
>>
Because 99% of them are bigger sluts than women and/or have mental issues.
>>
>>27323288
>Why aren't you looking around for prime cuteboy pussy?
Because they only want chad.
>>
70% of the people on that damn map are also tops. I want to fuck, not get fucked goddammit.
>>
>wants to find someone to serve
>Not cute boi

Suffering.
>>
>>27324451
You could serve me anon.
Location?
>>
Two people are in the next town over
Disgusting
>>
>>27324516
TX

What sucks is that I'm manly. And thick muscled body so I'm stuck in bearmode.
>>
>>27324546
Not anywhere close to Texas.

>>27324529
>fish is still alive
Disgusting
>>
Because they just remind me that I'll never be a cuteboy
>>
>>27323288
>all that bussy not posting their pics
its like they WANT to be completely ignored
>>
I'm afraid they will make fun of my autism. Shame because just seeing the opportunity gave me a massive boner.

Also who the hell would call themselves a cute boy but not be willing to be a bottom?
>>
Because just before I caved and actively search for a passable trap, I met my-soon-to-be gf.

Actual qt traps have their pick of whatever type of men they're after though, so it's not like average me stood any chance at all. Besides, the amount of effort it would take to find something casual with a qt trap with an abundance supply in men would be as much as for something casual with a woman - which is something I'd prefer.
>>
>>27323639
>>27324109
>>27324413
Literally the 20%-80% meme. Just fuck my shti up senpai.

>>27324693
They're all gay for other traps. It's a mental illness, you have to understand. Most would probably identify as "MTF lesbians" and even have standards above many traps since most traps do not pass in one defining way or another.
>>
cripplechan is that way -->
>>
>>27324529
Are you the same faggot that called himself fish in the /gaygen/ kik group?
>>
>>27324832
>They're all gay for other traps.

This. They don't realize it themselves, but they are heteromantic bisexuals. They'll let chads fuck them to scratch that itch, but their instinct still tells them to settle down with something feminine.
>>
Cause boipussy doesn't exist in new zealand
>>
>>27324909
What?
No.
I dont do anything in groups and I dislike gay people.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.