[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Average Life Of The Neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455637854998.png (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1455637854998.png
1 MB, 780x780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

Hey wagie. Don't forget to go to work tomorrow.... Ehrm... today! What are you doing awake?

The NEET has lots of exciting things to do, currently i am visiting Mexico and i'm looking to climb the Popocatepetl and then flying down with my wingsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvvsjstveM
>>
looks boring af
>>
That guy's text to speech videos were funny, but after the initial grin, these videos are pointless.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27323231
This is another fun day.
>>
>>27323231
How did you afford the plane ticket?
>>
>>27323231
Why do people make these posts? OP probably just sits on 4chan, jobless and broke, while contemplating suicide
>>
File: 1458043666831.gif (650 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1458043666831.gif
650 KB, 320x480
Holy shit! all praise the NEET-overlord
please tell us, how does one ascend to NEETdom?

please help my life is about to fall apart
>>
Lol I think the first video is hilarious.
>>
>>27326774
do you have a diagnosed mental illness which could potentially stop you from working?
>>
What is good video editing software so I can edit in comfy neet pepe to first video?
I'll have to take some time away from working on my next novel but what the hell it's not like I have work to go to.
>>
>>27326978
we can simulate no?
>>
>>27326978
How hard is it really if you have a long history of depression and anxiety? I've had many jobs lost and periods of unemployment due to my depression and social anxiety but I don't think I've ever had a psychologist say its disability worthy.
>>
>>27326978
That won't matter if you're not living in a country that would support you in this case
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.