[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literally just got cucked by my bf of 6 months Wat do? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 445x604
I literally just got cucked by my bf of 6 months

Wat do? She's prettier than me in every way
>>
Kill him then her than yourself
>>
>>27323104
Stupid roastie get the fuck out.
>>
You retards use the word cuck incorrectly so fucking much. If you didn't consent to it he didn't cuck you. He fucking CHEATED on you. Break up with him.

It's not that hard to figure out. Are you that desperate to have a bf?
>>
>>27323104
You can be my gf. :/
Also, don't feel bad. Some women look better, some look worse. Not nice of him to cheat though. Don't trust him again unless you're sure he's repented and makes sure to change his ways.
>>
Why can't you understand that he can love two people at the same time?
>>
File: 0ba.png (285 KB, 580x617) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
285 KB, 580x617
slowly destroy both of their lives and then claim the other girl made it all up to make you look bad
>>
>>27323160
its a fucking meme you dip

ORIGINALBLX
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 640x437
>>27323160
He asked me if it was okay if this roastie whore could spend the night at his house
>>
>>27323104
how do u get cucked as a women?
>>
>>27323104
>>27323215
Get the fuck out roastie that's what you do
Then kill yourself you useless cunt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.