[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ugly fembots have created a skype group exclusively for ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1426841148297.jpg (75 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1426841148297.jpg
75 KB, 900x900
>ugly fembots have created a skype group exclusively for ugly fembots
>they won't let any of us ugly robots in
>they won't be our gfs

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
don't worry they are all traps
>>
>>27322375
is that suppose to make me feel better?
>>
>>27322404
yes why would you want to be a faggot
>>
>>27322375
Actually we have several levels of initiation

>level 1
Time stamping of bra, tampon, panties

>level 2
Time stamp of face

>level 3
An application and survey you fill out to describe your social experiences being an ugly girl

>level 4
Time stamp of vagina

Currently the group has 7 initiated members
>>
>>27322446
can i be the male mascot you can make fun of and humiliate or something
>>
>>27322459
No men allowed. Go away thirsty penis posted.
>>
>>27322355
They're probably just scared of us laughing at them. And frankly, that's what we'd do.
>>
>>27322485
We know that's what you'd do. Men on this board are cruel and evil.
>>
>>27322496
are you sure you dont need some orbiters

please..
>>
File: ecchi.gif (250 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
ecchi.gif
250 KB, 170x170
>>27322446
>implying I can't satisfy all of those requirements as a tranny
>>
>>27322496
Because we're weak and pathetic, and being mean is our only sense of empowerment. But don't worry, we're only digging our shithole even deeper.
>>
File: 1436325537498.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1436325537498.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>27322446
do you guys actually send each other pictures of your vaginas
>>
>>27322355
I bet none of them are virgins
>teehee I haven't been fucked by Chad in a month I'm so ugly lol
>>
>>27322446
I'm ugly. I'm a girl. I wanna join.
>>
>Has guys literally begging to date them
>Still has the audacity to call themselves robots

Women can't be robots isn't a meme.
>>
>>27322589
I'll message you details tomorrow Add uglygirlsclub
>>
any fembots want to marry me and be my housewife?
pros: i work 6-7 days a week
cons: i don't make much money,
i live in NZ
my internet isnt too great
>>
>>27322355
>>ugly fembots have created a skype group exclusively for ugly fembots
Since when?
>>
>>27322355
>le womyn on /r9k/ maymay

Trust me they're all shit. I've spoken to more than I can count, and they're practically the same in every way. Boring, vapid, complaining to fish for compliments to boost their ego, seriously. they only look for robots to orbit them and give attention. None of them want what you want. I tend to unadd them within a few days since there was never anything there
I did a test a long time ago. I made 2 skype acocunts, one I requested to add [desperate] and one where I made them request me adding them [playing it cool]. They will literally always add you if you ask and ALWAYS ask to be added. One literally copy and pasted questions and response to both my accounts, it was funny. The women you're looking for aren't gonna be from this board.
>>
I was born a woman trying to be male and they still fucking denied me. I to timestamp with bras and shit then they accuse me of it being my parents, and they were fucking bitches about it too. They say no trans, but I was born a girl, I just look like a boy, so that would make me an ugly girl. And they were such cunts about it, fuck that chat. They're just doing it to fuck with us, let the ugly shit cunts be, hot stacies are much nicer anyway, and not nearly as bitchy as these kikes.
>>
>>27322757
>pot calling the kettle black
wew
>>
>>27322798
>tfw gf
So wew @ you
>>
>>27322784
They rejected you because you're better looking than them, accepting you into their ugly girl clique would only make them more insecure.
I'm dying to see them desu, I love it when ugly girls think they're hot shit.
>>
I'm pretty sure most of them are guys pretending to be ugly girls.
>>
>>27322446

>tfw trannies aren't invited

Feels low self esteem man
>>
>>27322871
No we rejected him because he's literally a male troll with the username "send tits" and his face pic is literally a guy

He stole his moms bras for the time stamp initiation so I banned him.

Every girl is allowed so long as she genuinely thinks she's ugly.
>>
>>27322890
are you at qt tranny?
>>
>>27322890
This is the one place on the internet where UGLY GIRLS can congregate in a safe judgment free zone

Mentally delusional males have >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>27322961

I think I'm fugly ;_; but anons hugbox me and say I'm cute, but I know they are lying.
>>
>>27323001

;~; I'm sorry.. I don't mean to ruin your safe zone or anything like that.. I'm just lonely and have no friends with stuff in common. I'm sorry I'm not a real girl.. if it makes you feel better I don't like myself either. Sorry
>>
File: 1448911065304.png (106 KB, 1111x620) Image search: [Google]
1448911065304.png
106 KB, 1111x620
>>27322784
>>27322871
>>27322956
>be mentally ill freak
>still pretty enough to make these hags insecure
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.