[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come you guys dont desensitize yourself and listen to rap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: CaLq2NFUsAAvVgF.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CaLq2NFUsAAvVgF.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
How come you guys dont desensitize yourself and listen to rap music?

Seriously, it may seem like jungle speak but it seems as though these guys knew from day one how females are and ever since then, all they can speak about is how 90% women are gold digging and unloyal hoes.
>>
Why would we want obnoxious niggers telling us things we already know?
>>
I'm a black guy and I've been pretty redpilled on women since the start of my life, I'll give you that. Having gone to an entirely white elementary school and seen that the girls there solely had interest for the mini-Chads was more enlightening to me than rap music though.

Honestly there's no point in a robot listening to hip hop unless he genuinely enjoys it since he's already redpilled. It would just make a bot angry to hear about some rich nigger fucking tons of white and light skinneded women.
>>
>>27322234
Because it's the red pill for niggers.

Desensitize yourself like a true man, reading classical works like meditations by Marcus Aurelius, The Prince by Machiavelli and the bible.

You'll learn all you need about women, men, and life in general.
>>
I already like hip-hop though
>>
>>27322279
You ever listen to that one song by that aryan qt who made your heart flutter, or maybe saw an instagram selfie of a qt who made you think "she's such an angel"?

listen to rap on a daily basis and they'll remind exactly of what you need to know. Rap is the only genre that I can think of, talks about society and how shallow we are.
>>
>>27322234
Cause I am edgy and rap is for normie.
I'll rather listen to something that is repellent to the ears instead of an 1/4 beat with dumb lyric.
>>
File: images(17).jpg (13 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
images(17).jpg
13 KB, 213x237
>>27322234
We knew this before rap music. But you aren't allowed to think or say it. Unless you're a nigger ofcourse.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.