[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never have a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7
File: 91b1Hd0.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
91b1Hd0.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>you will never have a close friend that you do everything with
>>
File: furbeel.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
furbeel.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>you will never really exist to anyone outside of your family
>you spend 99% of your interaction with other human beings is anonymously
>you will never enjoy being around anyone

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about no gf. All I want is f.
>>
>you will never be a valued member of some clique, team, or other group where everyone genuinely cares about each other and gets along
>you will never feel comradery
>you will never feel like you're actually useful instead of a burden
>you will never actually be wanted rather than just felt sorry for
>>
File: 1455541253323.png (59 KB, 167x305) Image search: [Google]
1455541253323.png
59 KB, 167x305
>>27322293
>>27322146
Truly the worst feel.
The worst part is that having interactions with people is hard as fuck and they often mistake it for me not wanting to talk to them.
I guess it's like a curse or something, wanting to connect with people but actually doing it is so hard.
If only my brain wasn't wired this way I would be living the dream
>>
File: d96.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>27322146
>have a best friend roomie bro
>do everything together
>play n64 and smoke weed during the winter when we couldn't go to work because of huge snow storm
>most fun and comfy time of my life
>had to move away for college a year ago or so
>town is small with no people I can bond with
>send him messages on steam
>he slowly stops talking to me
>instantly goes offline whenever I message him now

Even if you find a good friend it doesn't matter. Eventually at some point in your life it'll just stop before you even realize.

The worst part is I've even posted on /soc/ steam threads trying to make new friends and all I got was a gold digging whore who tried to get me to buy her a game.
>>
>hate being around people
>don't enjoy doing anything
>still feel a constant desire to do things with friends
There's no way to win.
>>
File: 1456892803626.png (38 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1456892803626.png
38 KB, 300x264
>tfw whenever i think of feel something i'd like to discuss with someone the only thing i can do is make a >tfw thread about it which no one replies to
>>
>>27322494
>this hit
>>
File: 1442317667373.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442317667373.jpg
264 KB, 1080x1080
>>27322494
>you will never actually be wanted rather than just felt sorry for
Shit anon this got me bad
>>
>think I have a friend
>it's a girl
>another guy comes along and she starts shutting me out to spend time with him
>tfw I was wrong

Mistakes were made.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.