[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the American two-party system ever die? >we actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1424500417458.png (194 KB, 438x551) Image search: [Google]
1424500417458.png
194 KB, 438x551
Will the American two-party system ever die?

>we actually get to have the rest of the world laugh at us as we pick between Trump and a Clinton

Part of me wants to say that you can't be a robot if you aren't American, because you've never been cucked this bad by your own voting population
>>
>>27322025
Along with the rise of Trump we may see a third party emerge, though surely not by this name: authoritarian.

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/11127424/trump-authoritarianism
>>
A two party system would work better if American voters weren't complete retards
>>
>>27322025
Vote trump then impeach him
It's that ez
>>
>>27322025
We'd need to get rid of the first-past-the-post system first and foremost
>>
>>27322055

>Fuck laws n' borders n' shit

I'm not going to bother opening the link, but if it's based on that bullshit "do you spank your kids?" study then it's garbage.

Trump is literally just a 1920s-50s Republican transported through time, not some fucking crazy authoritarian nazi. Both parties are equally authoritarian on other issues but mask it behind flowery language. Trump is
>anti-war, non-interventionist
>against free trade
which makes him literally hitler, somehow
>>
>>27322025
All is dust. Nothing lasts forever. That being said, it probably won't end in our lifetime. The party system is just a way to control the masses by allowing them to think they can make a difference. The establishment has shown its true colors in the face of Trump's rise through the polls - NO ONE is allowed to threaten their interests. Even other GOP nominees are shouting that people should vote democrat if Trump gets the nomination.

Let's assume that Trump wins the primaries and the general and becomes the next POTUS... There's a very real possibility of him getting into an accident or being killed by a """"lone gunman"""".

Our country is in a sad state that honestly seems irreversible at this point.
>>
>>27322132
>against free trade
Since when? Trump is in favour of free trade.
>>
>>27322254

Anti-NAFTA and anti-TPP, says he wants "fair trade not free trade"

http://time.com/4051371/donald-trump-nafta/
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/nafta-a-disaster-and-i-ll-renegotiate-says-donald-trump-1.3244280
https://www.rt.com/usa/257377-tpp-deal-trump-criticism/
https://theintercept.com/2015/11/11/trump-was-right-about-tpp-benefitting-china/
>>
>>27322170
President Literally Ambient Noise Carson would be a pretty funny change of pace after however long we have of Trump cutting WWE-esque promos on every country in the world
>>
The Libertarian party could take the place of the Republican party if they fuck up this Trump thing and everyone leaves the party.

Two parties has just been the way here, it honestly isn't a bad thing. Uneducated people just think it is.
>>
>>27322367
He actually says "I want free trade, as long as it's fair trade."

Don't twist his words.
>>
>>27322367
>anti NAFTA
>anti-TPP
One more reason not to vote for the faggot.
Hop on the Cruz cruise.
>>
>>27322456

The exact quote was. "We need fair trade, not free trade." Those are his exact words, as per Time. That's not twisting his words.

The further context was that he was in favor of agreements that are similar to free trade agreements, so long as they fit national interests. He's also come out in favor of tariffs in select circumstances.

>>27322465
>Cruz

penn.jpeg
>>
>>27322025
no because we have a winner take all system
>>
>>27322465
I thought Cruz was anti-NAFTA and anti-TPP...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.