[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muh iq
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1457544306713.jpg (9 KB, 449x497) Image search: [Google]
1457544306713.jpg
9 KB, 449x497
How to tell if useless piece of shit retard or useless piece of shit genius?

I don't have any real confidence in myself and I sucked at math and physics in school so I just assumed that's how it is. But then when someone explains something to me for like five minutes I immediately get it and can figure out the rest on my own but this only happens in short bursts and then I go back into meh mode.

I'm only smart on demand. So am I stupid?
I just don't know anymore because imho at the end of the day all that matters is how much you actually accomplished.

Is there any merit to the hidden power level meme?
>>
Stop worrying about IQ. What matters in life is what you do, not what you could do.
>>
im just a nice guy
>>
>>27321848
you rack disciprine
>>
>>27321848
You should inhale gasoline.
>>
>>27321848
I heard helium is optimal for a painless suicide.
>>
>>27321885
Yeah the "muh iq" is just poking fun at reddit neckbeards, that's why I said at the end of the day only accomplishments matter.
>>
>>27322004
but thats what neckbeards say
>>
>>27322045
No they say that it's okay to sit at home all day and drink m'dew because their iq is 160 and that's enough to justify their existence

I'm actively trying to find out what career will suit me
>>
>>27322324
Canon Fodder
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.