[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mouse bro tried to move into my basement. little did he know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: therecanonlybeone.jpg (1 MB, 1722x1788) Image search: [Google]
therecanonlybeone.jpg
1 MB, 1722x1788
mouse bro tried to move into my basement. little did he know there is only room for one

press "F" to pay respects to mouse bro
>>
>>27321811
Is he dead?

Oregano
>>
File: comfy rat on bed.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
comfy rat on bed.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
why'd you do that?
you could've had a pal
>>
>>27321893
you raped this thing didn't you
>>
>>27321855
have you never used a mouse trap before? you put some peanut butter on that metal slab they go to eat it triggering the metal bar that snaps their neck.

at first you hear a SNAP then you can hear the mouse fight for life violently until suddenly it stops and mouse bro leaves the earth
>>
>>27321931
>fight for life
That only happens if they're skittish enough to trigger the trap without fully entering the danger zone. If it works as intended, like in op's image, the neck is broken upon impact and any movement is merely death spasms. There's no fighting for life there.
>>
File: 1447300038371.png (204 KB, 340x368) Image search: [Google]
1447300038371.png
204 KB, 340x368
>>27321929
no.. it's just a comfy rat on a bed
>>
File: comfy.jpg (127 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
127 KB, 750x725
>>27321893
this is a wild mouse that has roughed it in nature before sneaking into the house. theres no way he was going to be a bro like that rat.

mouse bro ate a shit load of bugs though. i had a old sticky trap that had a bunch dried up dead bugs on it and this fucking guy ate every single one of them. im sure he did work on all the real bugs to so i should thank him for the clean up job fami
>>
poor mouse bro. rip
>>
>>27321983
I had a mouse once that only got nabbed in the back leg. Fucker dragged himself and the trap under a chair and then died.

Scared the fuck out of me, because I saw the mouse, set a trap, went away and did something else for a few hours, and came back to find the trap gone.
>>
>>27321811
RIP in piece mouse bro. I cri every tiem.

F
>>
>>27321811
F
robot9k1 pls no
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.