[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>opposes degeneracy >hates shitskins >encourages being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>opposes degeneracy
>hates shitskins
>encourages being a shut-in
>is redpilled about the real world
>simultaneously loves and despises roasties

Is there any character more quintessentially /r9k/?
>>
>>27321753
Quasimoto
>>
>>27321753
He only hated gypsies though
>>
>>27322069
But Quasimodo is a beta, white-knight cuck who helps the roastie get with chad and is okay with it.
>>
>>27322155
thats so r9k
>>
File: 1280x720-b_9.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-b_9.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>27322155
R9k cunts are literally paying for this ugly slut to exist, so yeah, the vast majority of you are cuckold whiteknights.
>>
>>27321753
Frollo literally dindu nuffin and I'm supposed to believe his death is justified
>>
>>27321753
He's just kind of insane in the book due to loneliness.
>>27322155
>beta
He fends off almost the entirety of the thieves guild single handily.
Literally rips off some faggots armor and breaks his back then tosses him into the burning Parisian streets.
>white-knight cuck
The gypsie girl is pure and decent. He sees this and falls madly in love with her, in fact he's one of the two characters who actually love her for her and aren't just lusting after her for her looks. while he knows that she'll never love him he wants to protect her.
>get with chad
She dies at the end.
>>
>>27322782
In the movie she lives and marries the chad of the film and if I recall correctly, in the book Esmeralda was portrayed as superficial.
>>
>>27322897
Disney fucked up the story too much so to me the movie doesn't exist. She's not superficial because she falls in love with the handsome captain of the guard instead of a deaf deformed bell ringer or a writer who makes more money as a clown then a poet. She goes out of her way to treat the hunchback with kindness even though she doesn't know that he's actually her savior and she agrees to marry the writer in turn saving his life.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.