[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know you're a millennial when you feel better after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1444686975953.jpg (2 MB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1444686975953.jpg
2 MB, 2250x2250
You know you're a millennial when you feel better after buying something new
>>
Because enjoying new things is definitely a new thing
>>
I hate buying anything besides food and other things that are immediately essential

Any kind of toy/game/technology the novelty wears off fast
>>
>>27321723
buying new things during the 50s and 60s was a much stronger feeling, so nope
>>
>>27321723
You know you're a millenial when you look down on consumerism and people who live through purchases
>>
>you know you're a millennial when your GF has a son & a sexual bf
>>
>>27321777
God's right on this one guys.

There's no need to buy anything other than food and bare essentials when you have the internet. Free books, movies, TV and vidya is all you need.
>>
>>27322163
What about laptops? Or car s for work? Clothes for work & going out
>>
>i feel really bad when i buy something new
>i instantly regret buying it to the point of using the old shit

fuck i hate buying clothes
>>
>>27322198
I hate having to buy anything, frankly.
>>
>>27322192
>laptops

Jesus dude, how many laptops are you thinking of buying?

>car
>millennial

heh good one m8

>Clothes for work & going out

sure, but realistically shouldn't cost too much
>>
I bought used and felt pretty good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.