[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you pay attention closely in all human interactions people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1453096782696.jpg (44 KB, 408x411) Image search: [Google]
1453096782696.jpg
44 KB, 408x411
If you pay attention closely in all human interactions people are judging your genetic worth
If you look at eye contact you can tell the mogging going on. Public transit/train and a busy downtown area is ideal to observe this

Mog or be mogged

Large populations are unprecedented in human history
Cities witb 1+ mil people are common now
This increaes chances of running into legit 9+/10 male and being mogged

Mog or be mogged

I have noticed chads get mogged by even bigger chads and it tears them apart

The primitive minds wants to establish its genetic superioity and mogging destroys that

Again no1 rule of life mog or be mugged, everything else is cope.

Your genetics determine the potential of your life
>>
*tips smelly fedora*
>>
What the fuck is mogging?
>>
>>27321493
Dominated by display of greater SMV by another man
>>
Chad is a fukin pussie ight, my cousin could out chad anyone in sports and getting girls, but i could smash him in because ive been gifted with the one punch man talent
>>
>>27321465
>Your genetics determine the potential of your life
How can anyone deny this? Imagine if you had a physique and athleticism like Lebron James or Usain Bolt how much easier your life would be.
>>
>>27321523
What is SMV?
>>
>>27321465
I've never seen a guy above 8.5 IRL, and even then, only a handful were legit 8s. Even 7s are pretty rare and get considerable amounts of attention. This is in Sydney, Australia BTW. Myself and my best friend are 7 or 7.5 and we get stared at by just about everyone, and we aren't even model material, so I think you're exaggerating how many top tier guys are out there.
>>
>>27321574
a billion times easier. very desirable by literally hundreds of thousands of women.
When compared to me.
Girls who desire are fucking non-existent.
>>
>>27321574
>your genetics determine life potential

I have yet to see this disproven in my life. Some people are just born winners, into wealthy winner families. As a short, semi-ugly, underdeveloped man with a poor backround I've known the downside of this. It's all I've known. Life is shit if you aren't genetically "gifted."
>>
>>27321574
If your life had been a couple of degrees turned in off its current direction you would literally be using the word privilege.
End yourself, cuck.
>>
>>27321809
Well I'm black and not using the word so..? How can you deny the fact someone born with excellent genetics will excel as a result of them whereas someone born with objectively shit genetics life will be hindered by them?
>>
>>27321839
Just use the fucking word instead of trying to tippy toe around it you dumbfuck nigger cuck.
>>
>>27321583
Sports Mobility Vehicle
>>
>>27321884
Genetic privilege? Is that the word you're raging about?
>>
>>27321948
No, say the word "privilege."
I want you, to ask people like these, to check their privilege, and then go to your toliet, take a shit, and eat it like the turd you are.
>>
>>27321809
>>27321884

Look at this idiot try really hard to sound correct, but fail in frustration. Just fuck off already.
>>
>>27321973
You sound stupid anon, what the fuck does people's success in life being ultimately tied to their genetics have to do with checking their privilege? No one is stating that these people should feel bad for it or recognize it, we're stating that our shit genetics have made our lives significantly worse than those of wealthy CEOs or proathletes with god tier intelligence and athleticism.

Fuck off
>>
File: xxxx.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.png
163 KB, 804x804
>Human mind developed for competition among 50-100 males
>Now competing against millions of males
>Competing among millions of Geniuses, Artists, Musicians, Models, and Trust Fund babies
>Constant feelings of inferiority in the general populace because of the idealization of genetic ability
>>
>>27321465
you're all gays and cucks in disguise go stare at random guys more you closet faggots
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.