[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mommy's ready to kick me out soon Any tips from robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1453011509577.png (689 KB, 949x1250) Image search: [Google]
1453011509577.png
689 KB, 949x1250
>mommy's ready to kick me out soon
Any tips from robots who have been in my shoes?
>>
Work at Walmart, live in a studio for a bit.
Start from there.
>>
don't forget to breath
>>
Kill yourself and make her kick out a dead body
>>
Get a gym membership, even if you don't work out, you'll still be able to sue the showers and gym memberships are relatively cheap.
>>
they need to give you a 30day notice in advance before kicking you out.
>get notice
>apply for squater rights
http://mentalfloss.com/article/54703/how-do-squatters-rights-work
>'help' out around the house
>it was all a dream that she was gunna kick ye out
>>
>>27321176
YOU'RE COLD AREN'T YOU
GOOD HUNTER
>>
Get a job you hippy.
>>
>Get cheapest apartment possible
>Get min wage job you don't give a fuck about
>Act relatively normal for a few weeks
>Let apartment deteriorate, needs to look like a shit box, alcohol and fastfood trash all over
>Stop showing up for work, get fired
>"OD" on basic OTC medicine, i.e. sleeping pills
>Immediately call 911, crying about not wanting to die
>Take you to the hospital, pump out chemicals, get you psyciatric help

You enjoy a few weeks in the hospital, and because you're at poverty levels of income, you qualify for welfare, as well as disability for "suicidal depression". Any bills they slap on you from the hospital can get reduced to crap all by just calling them afterwards and explaining your economic situation. They'll significantly lower the price (any money is better than none), and you can use your new government income to incrementally pay it off. Now you have two sources of guarenteed income, free psyciatrist sessions paid for by welfare, and any extra costs can be pushed onto your mother, who will only be sympathetic of her little boy who nearly killed himself.
>>
>>27321176
Seek paleblood to transcend the hunt.
>>
File: Shfe3eI.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Shfe3eI.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
>>27323158
I accidentally killed her, man...

I wanted to die IRL. I toss my controller down and he impaled her with a sword. I was fucking devastated bro. You couldn't comprehend the relief I felt when I found out she resurrected.

She's fucking perfect in every way even she towers over me. Why don't you guys have a dollfu yet?
>>
File: 79Yin.jpg (129 KB, 1020x950) Image search: [Google]
79Yin.jpg
129 KB, 1020x950
>>27324620
>Why don't you guys have a dollfu yet?
I do anon.

I want to see a Yin and plain doll crossover
>>
File: doll05_by_phamoz-d8njye1.jpg (27 KB, 600x931) Image search: [Google]
doll05_by_phamoz-d8njye1.jpg
27 KB, 600x931
>>27324672
Literally why haven't they perfected fully animated, fully autonomous doll technology yet?
>>
>>27324760
Well robotics are advancing. Perhaps we'll see them in our life time.

Watching technology advance is one of the few things that makes me want to stay alive.
>>
>>27321176

Three third cords.
>>
>>27324760
fully delitized, foreverial tied up
>>
>>27321176
try to find a menial job or act like you got one and dissapear for 4 or so hours a day. Give the impression you're trying to improve and she'll cut you some slack.

Either that or couchsurfing dot com
or kill yourself
or be homeless
>>
File: tumblr_nzhta1qt641tnu2myo1_500.jpg (93 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzhta1qt641tnu2myo1_500.jpg
93 KB, 422x750
>>27324760
I prefer the real thing desu
>>
You can rent small pieces of land for like 50 dollars a month.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.