[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey son, I bet all the girls at university love you!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1456799313496.png (630 KB, 925x720) Image search: [Google]
1456799313496.png
630 KB, 925x720
>"Hey son, I bet all the girls at university love you!"
>>
All the girls think I'm a creepy fucking freak.
>>
>>27321086
What did you do to be called such a thing anon?
>>
>>27321169
I can tell by the way females look at me, by how none of them ever talk to me, and when they do, it's in a patronizing manner. They either express contempt or disgust with their glances. Any male that is not attractive is a creepy fucking creep to them. I ought to slay every single one of them.
>>
>>27321223
Coming from an unattractive man, I used to think that girls were doing the same thing to me. Turns out that it was a minority of them and the rest was in my head because I developed some weird inferiority complex and projected only the negative emotions that I experienced from some of the girls onto a majority of the girls I ever interacted with.
>>
>>27321223
>I can tell
>their glances
You confuse contempt with apathy. Most people are focused on taking care of themselves. It's YOU that's judgmental.

And many people have resting-bitchy-face.

Shit thread.
>>
I hate myself too much to be attractive to anyone in any capacitty
>>
File: 1458501679133.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1458501679133.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>tfw lying to mom about my social life at uni every time I call her on the weekend
She thinks I have a date next week and go out and play sports every day with friends I don't have
>>
>>27322703
That's fucking brutal man. How do you keep up with the lies?
>>
File: 1458588694805.jpg (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458588694805.jpg
914 KB, 1280x720
>>27322738
There's not many lies to keep up with really. Even if there are some inconsistencies she won't notice and will continue to believe it because it is easier on her.
I've been a depressed autist since high school and she thought Uni would change that, it didn't, but I let her believe the meme she tricked herself into believing.

I spend a lot of time just day dreaming about scenarios so it's not too hard and I've always been a compulsive liar which helps.
>>
>>27322844
What would she say if she found out that you were lying? Would she be sad anon?
>>
>>27322870
Very, I imagine
She won't though
>>
>tfw you will never die of a heart attack and get reincarnated in a DnD style world with a goddess to sleep with every night
>>
>>27322883
>get reincarnated in a DnD style world
Please no.

I do not want everything I do to be a 50/50 dice roll.
>>
>>27322703
She knows you're lying.
>>
>>27323189
She has no idea actually
What makes you think that
>>
>>27322703
I did the same with my mom for my first 2-3 years of uni
I would make up friends and stories about hanging out with them
and then I'd go drive off and sit around for a couple hours and pretend I was hanging out with them

she found out after I had a mental breakdown this year from having basically no friends or human contact outside of my parents for years

now her and my dad fight almost every night about whose fault it is that's I'm such a fuckup that I can't even manage to get a single friend or relationship in 22 years
>>
>>27323377
I've been doing it for 2 years now
I have one of those portable chargers and basically camp put in the bathroom of this one lecture hall browsing 4chan and watching anime
Kinda comfy in a strange way
>>
>>27323377
If you went to the same uni as me I'd be your friend. Not out of pity ofc but because I'm pretty lonely myself and a friend seems really nice right now.
>>
>>27323644
seriously fat chance of us being even relatively close
plus, I have about 3 weeks before I graduate and have to move out
>>
>>27321061
>"Hey son, got a girlfriend?"
>"No."
>"....got a boyfriend?"

He's so unwilling to believe that I'm a loser that he finds it easier to assume that I'm gay.
>>
>>27323731
>He's so unwilling to believe that I'm a loser that he finds it easier to assume that I'm guy

This is what hurts the most. The expectation that you're able to attain what a large majority of men in their lives have been able to achieve: attracting a partner. My parents went through a book of excuses before finally realizing that their son is just a fucking loser that no one even knows exist, and that realization broke their hearts like you wouldn't believe. They're showing me pity and I can't fucking take it, I don't want pity, I just want to be left alone so that you don't remind me of how miserable I am.

Please just stop it.
>>
>>27323731
>He's so unwilling to believe that I'm a loser that he finds it easier to assume that I'm gay.

I think that's what most people assume. It's just hard for them to believe that - unless you've got some crippling physical/mental condition - anyone older than 18 has never had a girlfriend or at the very least fucked someone

My younger brother's pieced together that I'm a 24 year old virgin, but my older brother's been telling everyone behind my back since I was 20 that I'm just a closeted gay
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.