[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever go full grand autismo and hit a girl before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160317_162443.jpg (608 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_162443.jpg
608 KB, 1944x2592
Anyone here ever go full grand autismo and hit a girl before? if so how was that like?
>>
File: 1451470988540.jpg (4 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
1451470988540.jpg
4 KB, 200x237
my mom
she kept pushing me then broke my xbox then slapped me, I slapped her back, but didn't understand my own retard strength.

In short, I backhanded her, and cut open her head a bit.
>>
>>27320825

>high school
> fat roasty skag everyone inexplicably likes
>she rags on everyone including her in-crowd
>be me
>quiet
>draw a lot and read a lot
>chads fuck with me on the regs
>one such model takes a sheaf of papers out of my hand
>some art-work and class assignments
>rips them in twain and throws them in my face
>skag honks donkey laughter in my ear next row over
>see red
>stand up and knock chair back
>pick chair up
>practically brain her with it
>she is blackout cold snoring like a buzz saw
>somewhere i can hear myself screaming at her
>sit down of floor in middle of class
>cry
>>
>>27321282
Jesus Christ, what was the aftermath?
>>
>>27321396
A week of in-school suspension. Copying the school handbook down word for word by hand fives times a day from cover to cover.
>>
Lost my scholarship
Got beat up by a bunch of Chads, permanently fractured my jaw by one of them which makes eating and breathing painful.
Can't work anywhere except Wendys now because of my assault charges
Picked up heroin to null the pain of a failed life
>>
>>27321592
I want the news not the weather
>>
>>27320825

She asked for it. As in she was one of those deviant types that got off on being roughed up.

Choked, slapped, hair pulled, assfucked, watched me fuck other girls. Damaged girl, fun times though.
>>
>>27321547
Honestly shit like that happens and people wonder why school shootings are so rampant
>>
File: _8928128291.jpg (50 KB, 770x400) Image search: [Google]
_8928128291.jpg
50 KB, 770x400
>>27320825
It was dark and it was a playground brawl, like little rascals and the warriors mixed.

I got separated and "someone" was chasing me, so I pulled a batman on them and it was a girl I clocked in the center of her face.
>>
>>27321971
Could have been a lot worse. Only thing is, I don't draw anymore since then, and I limit my handwriting as much as possible. Signatures, notes to myself, that's all.
>>
File: 1443769807201.png (243 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443769807201.png
243 KB, 500x375
>Second grade
>Recess
>Bunch of the other boys tell me I should punch the girl I have a crush on
>Give into the peer pressure
>Go up to her
>Sock her in face as hard as a could
>She falls to the ground crying
>One of the boys that told me to do it says, "What the heck Anon, I'm telling the teacher," or something like that.
>He runs off to tell the teacher
>Scared, try to hide before the teacher comes
>All the other boys literally pick me up and carry me to the teacher
>Get chewed out and sent home
>Was pretty much the closest I ever got to having a girlfriend.
>>
>two years ago
>went to some normalfag New Year's party
>I wasn't invited but there were shit tons of people so I just went
>apparently a lot of people the host didn't know went too
>got insanely fucking drunk for free
>some normalfag slut just wouldn't shut up
>punched her in the jaw
>her faggot boyfriend just looked at me with big eyes and said "Did you just punch my girlfriend?"
>some other girl ran up and tried to calm him down saying things like "It's ok he's just drunk, he didn't know."
>this girl is ok in my book
>go drink some more and go home
>>
File: 23838-hit.jpg (60 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
23838-hit.jpg
60 KB, 453x604
I hit my gf when I was drunk with a piece of wood for being condescending and constantly talking shit about me. I'm glad I'm not with her anymore. Men and women can both be psychological abusers.
>>
I only hit people if they're a physical threat to me. That said I did spar a girl in boxing once but didn't enjoy it.
>>
When i was in like 5th grade i put a hole in a soda can and sprayed this this tomboy girl. She smacked me in the face and i fell down. I was in front of my popular friends so i started trying to fight her. I was a skinny little bitch so we just kinda pushed eachother around. It was really cringy probably but i vaguely remember it.
>>
>>27320825
In primary school I was getting bullied hard by a bunch of girls for a while, then one day they just would not quit and started pulling my hair so I started laying into one of them.
>>
>>27322187
>guy's girlfriend gets punched
>let's some girl talk him out of retaliating
literally the definition of a beta cuck
nigga your ass would be on the floor
>>
File: 38.jpg (5 KB, 189x251) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
5 KB, 189x251
Nah I never hit anyone, no one ever bullied me either.

I never talked to anyone people completely left me alone.
>>
>>27321282

Why not just hit the guy that did it ?
>>
>>27320825
In elementary school a girl was being mean to me so I kicked her in the cunt.
>>
>>27322451
REEEE rage is not reasonable.
>>
>>27322451
see >>27322469
I wasn't thinking. At the moment, I think I was angriest at the person who showed the most glee at my pain, and took it out on them. The chad in question just stood by, mouth agape like the deadfish he was. All I can remember is what I did, not how I thought.
>>
File: 0541185725.jpg (39 KB, 720x455) Image search: [Google]
0541185725.jpg
39 KB, 720x455
I hit my gf, but she likes it
>>
>>27320884
damn what a douche
>>
Funny I see this thread today.

This morning I witnessed the neighbor beating the shit out of his girlfriend outside in the parking lot (i live in a town house). Then he preceded to beat the shit out of her car.

Should I have called the police?
>>
File: 1456069854785.jpg (29 KB, 283x362) Image search: [Google]
1456069854785.jpg
29 KB, 283x362
>playing handball in the 3rd grade
>waiting in line for my turn
>someones pulling my hair hella hard behind me
>fuck this shit
>turn around and sock whoever it was as hard as I could in the eye
>oh shit
>its a little girl that had a crush on me
>shes crying and runs away
>someone tells on me
>get yelled at for hours about how Im not supposed to hit girls
>girl continued to have a crush on me up until highschool
>>
>>27322584
You fucked up bro, that was a potential gf you could have abused with impunity
>>
>>27322745
I didn't have any interest I'm girls until highschool and it was too late by then
>>
>>27322559
>should I have called the police?

If you really have to ask I think the answer is obviously yes
>>
>watch Dragonball Z when I was little
>wanted to imitate Goku
>put tape on my face to mimic the wounds they'd get during battle
>walk into living room while mom is watching TV
>start hitting my mom in the face and yelling
>took away all my video games and grounded me from TV
>>
I remember a girl that used to be really angry with me. One time were were on a bus going somewhere. She had been bothering me all day When we got to our destination she grabbed my backpack and wouldn't let me go. I got angry because she was fat and I was really skinny at the time so I couldn't just walk. So I decided to push back in the direction she was pulling so I would use her own force against her. Then I put my elbow like one of those guys in anime. Then I went full force against her. She felt and my elbow completely destroyed her. She couldn't breath and stuff. And everyone saw me as the bad guy. I left the buss and just talked to my friends (thank god I had because being alone in that situation would be really uncomfortable). She then was a little more submissive but she would still bother me from time to time. But she stopped being physical.
>>
>>27322963
You were a weak child.
I would have crushed my mother with my ki.
>>
>>27322061
That's fucked up. What a wonderful system American public school is.
>>
>>27323233
Yeah. Well. I'm-a go pass out now, Anon. Cheers.
>>
>>27323295
Take it easy, buddy.
>>
I didn't no but my coworker and buddy did after we stopped a robbery sort of.
>>
>>27320825
Trying greentext for first time, no bully please, because this is good.

>Be me in summer camp, 11 or 12 years old
>Girl has a crush on me, she told me "I love you" before.
>Be chilling with friends in the evening free time
> Someone comes behind me, blinds me and asks " Who am I? "
> Know it's her, leaning on me.
>Autismus maximus kicks in.
>Punch her as hard as I can in the face while she leans on me.
>Feel her head against my fist, the noise, the schock.
> She leaves crying.
> Go to her and say I'm sorry partly because I am, partly because I don't want the punishment from the staff.
>To this day I have no idea why I hit her in the face so hard.I'm not, and never was, a violent person...just the feel of acting on the moment was too strong.
>>
>5th grade
>waiting at the bus stop
>all the other kids are there with their parents
>I live in the same neighborhood as the hottest girl in my grade level (or would eventually become by middle school)
>really close friends with a lot of kids down at the bus stop
>the popular girls kept name calling me and my friend for playing around with sticks and eventually we started firing back with the insults
>we reach the breaking point of anger
>really into wwe at the time
>look to my friend and say ill take care of her
>charge at the stacy mentioned above and spear her
>her dad is like wtf and starts to laugh
>got up and she kicks me in the back while I look to my mom as she gives me a lecture
>eventually get on the bus and go about my day as normal
>>
>>27320884
Wtf? Why was she doing that?
>>
Once. Got into some serious shit for it too.

>high school, 16
>I'm in a good mood because it was a Friday
>last class of the day, physics
>love physics, teacher is bro, got a small group of friends
>group of popular girls in the class sat in the row behind me
>they're thick shits, don't even pay attention, cause distractions and are always getting sent out of the class
>teacher hands out some practice question sheets for us to do
>didn't get one, popular girls behind me have them all
>I normally never talk to them but I'm in a good mood
>ask for one
>they say 'no'
>it wasn't that they said no, it was how they said it
>the fucking looks on their faces when I asked them, like they were disgusted that someone like me DARE talk to someone as holy and mighty as them
>I've seen this look, they give it to anyone they don't feel is worthy of their time. My friends, me, everyone 'below them'
>good mood immediately goes, feel angry
>I'm usually so quiet and reserved, I've done nothing to these girls ever
>they're just staring at me like my face is melting off, revolted that I'm talking to them
>I know at this point I'm probably going to punch them
>go to take a question sheet
>they flinch back overdramatically like I'm fucking infected
>I get a sheet, I don't care, that's not the point, they actually look sickened by me and my friends
>I stand up, kicking my chair back, turn around and punch one square in the head
>only hit the top of her head
>they start flipping out, swearing at me
>girl pretends to be knocked out even though I can see her looking around the room
>teacher pulls us apart
>the girls start screaming at me calling me a nigger (not even black, they weren't either)
>teacher sends me to principles office
>I get a 2 day suspension (eventually reduced to 1 day because I was a trouble free student with good grades)
>3 of the 4 girls get 5 day suspensions for calling me a nigger because a black kid in class got upset

Their popular group gave me shit daily after that
>>
>>27321661
You're fucking hilarious
>>
>>27323844
You should have kicked her while she was down. Show her you mean business. Nixon style.
>>
>>27320825
>12 years old
>Sister was 11
>We fought constantly, like every few days ever since we were 6 or 7
>sister hits me
>I punch her
>She falls down, doesn't get up for 10 minutes

And that was when I realized that my sister and I were no longer on even terms physically. Fighting with her stopped after that. I never hit a girl other than her, my parents would have killed me.
>>
> first year high school, 13
> some bitch knocks my lunch out of my hand
> fucking flip
> go to push her in the shoulder, slightly flick her chin
> she starts crying runs off to get her brother
> her brother is fucking hench
> tells people I punched her in the face three times
> pretty much cut off as much contact with girls as possible for a couple of years
>>
Yes
Have gf, we were together for around a year and things were amazing. Her car broke, and she lived thirty minutes away from me with her disabled dad who had a gross house that he never cleaned and she would cry every night about how it was gross and dusty and etc. I accidentally got her kicked out of her moms house by coming over to smash when she was out of town and she found out. I felt guilty and drove her everywhere, and to work. So there were times I would make two or three round trips just to pick her up from school or work or etc and it was cutting into my life significantly, she was stressed because her life was turning to shit and her family wouldn't help her look for a new car. This went on for five months, it killed our relationship and we started to fight and at times she would get so mad and scratch me and I just couldn't handle her anymore. One day we argued and she dug her nails into me, and started slapping me in the face as hard as she could. I finally lost it and slapped her, grabbed her arm and pulled her to my bed and grabbed her by the hair and held her face into the mattress as hard as I could and she started crying. She was very petite and I was about a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier than her and I thought I broke her arm because a huge hard bump showed up on her arm. It was some trauma bump or something and we both cried and shit and said sorry, I never thought I would physically harm a woman and I was so horrified at myself for what I did. That week her brothers each gave her four grand and she used her savings to buy a new Corolla, her mom let her move back in for some reason and we've been fine for the past two and a half years
>>
>>27324717
Sounds like she deserved it and you didn't do any real harm.
Women can't just get away with violence just because they're weaker.
>>
>>27320825
>girl in my 5th class was being a jerk to me
>punch her in the arm
>think "She's going to tell on me"
>she just hits me back and that's that
Stupid bitch.

>girl in my 9th grade class hits me once
>I punch her in the arm
>everything was okay after that

Both were black girls. smdh
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.