[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Science says: Manlets BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image-20160315-9272-tyw03h.jpg (100 KB, 926x618) Image search: [Google]
image-20160315-9272-tyw03h.jpg
100 KB, 926x618
HOly fuck, it's officially OVER for manlets forever.
https://theconversation.com/the-long-and-the-short-of-it-eight-reasons-why-short-men-come-up-short-56008
A nationally respected Professor of Health Science in Australia published the authoritative list of reasons manlets are inferior.
>Manlets are poorer
>Manlets are less powerful
>Women hate manlets
>Manlets are less intelligent
>Normies dislike manlets.
>Manlets are violent criminals
>Manlets have lower life expectancy
and finally
>Manlets are usually dicklets.

Every single fact backed by scientific studies. The professor offers no advice for manlets, but alludes that their genetic inferiority means the manlet race will eventually die out.

It's over. No wonder you manlets wouldn't learn, you can't.
>>
>>27320689
and yet there's an entire race of manlets, asians
>>
>>27320689
>lanklets are lying, deceiving and insecure
Take care of your bones OP. Lanklets are genetic mutations and only tall women like you because they need someone freakish tall to make them feel secure.
>>
>>27320689
>>Normies dislike manlets

6'2, so thanks for making me feel a little worse.
>>
File: 1367658563.png (135 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1367658563.png
135 KB, 396x381
>tfw 5ft10
>tfw you stand next to someone who is 6ft and feel emasculated.
>>
>>27320689
Yet Jews and Asians and Indians are the richest groups of people in America and all of them are manlets from Asia. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs and are manlets. Next are Asians.

The tallest people on this planet are in Africa where they aren't malnutritioned. And their average IQ in America is 88.
>>
>>27320746
>>27320746
Don't worry, Tallfriend, OP fucked that one up. The relevent part of the article reads
>Shorter people feel less secure and likeable

>>27320790
>Unscientific, out of date gibberish.
The Dutch are the tallest people in the world, everyone knows that. Africa is where pygmies live.
>>
File: 132564356.jpg (89 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
132564356.jpg
89 KB, 456x356
>tfw poor
>tfw not powerful
>tfw dumb and cant into maths
>i look like a criminal with a buzz-cut and i do stupid things on my motorcycle like going 200 in a 60 zone
>tfw average penis size

h-how did they know?
>>
>>27320790

Except the richest ones of those groups are generally taller
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.