[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my oneitis got BLACKED and had a baby I'm still waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
my oneitis got BLACKED and had a baby

I'm still waiting for her though. I honestly don't care how that makes me look because true love is just true love.
>>
>>27320277
Have fun raising little jermanium as your own while he resents you and his mummy still fucks niggers behind your back and Little J steals from you daily
>>
>>27320277
too bad she already found her true love you dumb cuck
>>
your oneitis look like a man that transitioned
>>
>>27320337
>jermanium
>a name so good it makes me use comedy chevrons, to highlight how good it is.
>>
lmao he gone soon if not already
>>
why is the kid more pale than the mother? if the father is black?
>>
>>27320373
will you shut the fuck up? You don't even know her personally.
>>
>>27320419
She is a white woman who fucks niggers. She is trash. Get over it.
>>
>>27320419
i'm gonna fuck her next anon. i'll tell you if it's any good.
>>
>>27320277
Your post sadens me
>>
>>27320277
>12513638_1015327081818660(...).jpg
Ruh roh shaggy
>>
He looks like a nice guy.
>>
>>27320277
she's ugly as fuck like most coalburners
>>
His glasses and gross hipster beard make me think he might be okay so far as normies go.
Have fun with his left overs in a statistical four years.
>>
>>27322900
No he's a fucking nigger you stupid ape loving peice of fucking shit
>>
I'm dating a latino guy and some white supremacist dude got really pissed and started calling me a fucking bitch and told me I was disgusting
>>
File: 1457759134645.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1457759134645.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>get dragged to normie-mart
>see a few white women with black kids around them
>never see a black man with them
wew
>>
He looks nice, and your oneitis is pretty ugly
>>
>>27322970
why would any husband need to go with their wife to fucking walmart? She was probably just grocery shopping while he was working.

I'm sorry, am I being reasonable on /r9k/
>>
>>27323008
>grocery shopping
Do mixed families eat only watermelon and sneakers now?
>>
>>27322986
yeah he looks like the man, dunno why OP is bummed about the whore though
>>
>>27322936
Stupid fucking cracker honkey, I hope you get raped by a group of strong Muslim men.
>>
>>27323039
what? That doesn't even make sense nor is it remotely funny. How old are you?
>>
>>27323087
The only thing in their cart was a small watermelon, sneakers, and a few packages of socks. You act as if you were there, so I figured you saw the inside of their shopping cart as well.
>>
Why is it always gingers burning coal?
>we have the rarest genes in the world
>how do we make absolutely sure we turn humanity into a grey blob with no culture or diversity
>>
>>27323087
I only lurk, but posted for this. I thought it was funny.
>>
>>27323168
Diversity is a bad thing. I'm all for racemixing. The whole reason robots exist is because of diversity. Everyone should be the same.
>>
>>27323222
Even if everyone was a gray blob, they'd find ways of separating themselves. Diversity will always exist.
>>
>>27323168
Gingers are shit tier
rare =/= good
Unless you'd like the one of kind dog turds I've got in my back yard :^)
>>
>>27320277
>true love is just true love
Anon, she will never love you. There will be very little, if any sex. No intimacy or passion. You will only ever be an ATM to her. It will be worse than dying every day.

Forget about her, anon. Save yourself from the suffering.
>>
File: 1454646423839.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1454646423839.png
387 KB, 1000x800
>>27322936

I'm sure you're one helluva prize, robot.
>>
>>27320277
I'm in the same boat senpai, and I finally have a chance with her, but she's dragging her feet and I'm not going to wait around much longer.
>>
>>27322970
My family rarely went shopping together. Is there an American tradition of the whole family shopping together?
>>
>>27320277
That's one lucky mulatto. Most biracials are just dark enough to be unwanted among both blacks and whites, but s/he'll be able to pass like Vin Diesel
>>
>>27323284
>t. watched fairly odd parents
>>
>>27323919

Might get darker as they age, I had pale as shit skin as a babby, now I'm like will smith tone.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.