[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright robots this is an application process. I need a cow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: yExuhat.jpg (327 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
yExuhat.jpg
327 KB, 1280x1707
Alright robots this is an application process.

I need a cow, a woman who will live in my house (2000sq ft, five bedrooms. I live alone) who will clean, cook, decorate, and make it to where I never have to buy milk again. I make in the upper five figures annually so a generous allowance is do-able. You pay no utilities or anything like that. You can be fat, black, ugly, it doesn't really matter so long as you're clean and mature. I have a vasectomy and can provide paperwork I'm STD free, I'll pay for you to do the same. Performance bonuses are a thing. If you're putting more effort into it, expect things like windfalls, decent cars, and good computers.

I'm 23, a 5'6 manlet who is 200lb, muscle-fat (I work out but still eat like shit, owning a deep fryer is a blessing and a curse) I live outside of Columbus Ohio. I have two cats who are above you in the pecking order until you prove yourself. I'm estranged from my family so you will never meet them. I'm /d/eviant as fuck but you probably guessed that by now.

I can provide transportation and a written contract if you want one.

This post is for fembots only, normies please go.

Questions?
>>
File: milkinside.jpg (170 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
milkinside.jpg
170 KB, 1080x1080
>>27320275
I know a girl like this who is already lactating and lives near you. But she's already hooked up with a sugar daddy so you'd probably have to be pretty loaded to get her attention.
>>
File: mnzkij9.jpg (34 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
mnzkij9.jpg
34 KB, 450x600
>>27320371
Not loaded. Comfortable. I have enough to turn some of the bedrooms into other things (library, home theater) but I wouldn't call myself loaded. She sounds like a gold digger anyway.

>inb4 that's what you're looking for.

I'm looking for someone a bit different. More genuine.
>>
>>27320464
The agreement you're looking for goes both ways anon. You are objectifying her for what you want (your milk fetish) and she will objectify you for what she wants (money). Once you get past that you can be friends or even love each other.

She has a kid, of course.
>>
>>27320275
>, and make it to where I never have to buy milk again

Why would you want to date a non virgin you cuck
>>
>>27320565
>implying it's a fetish and not a way of life
I don't do kids. I don't hate them and even enjoy spending time with nieces and nephews, but they're not for me.
>>
>>27320275
>Ohio
hahahah yeah, good luck with that, faggot.
>>
>>27320612
Maybe he's not a virgin either. Also bumping to see if anon gets what he wants from r9k
>>
>>27320616
That's exactly what I implied and if you think otherwise you are very inexperienced with fetishes. You can't live them 24/7.

That Dominatrix you might have seen stomping on a guy's balls in a video? Yeah, they probably went and got a cheeseburger together after that and she paid.
>>
File: JtgBhl2.jpg (155 KB, 584x872) Image search: [Google]
JtgBhl2.jpg
155 KB, 584x872
>>27320670
Not a virgin

>>27320706
While I don't expect it to go 24/7, this is a very big commitment to a fetish lifestyle. If any fembots seem interested I'll go into detail on all of that. If it goes further I'll ease her into the lifestyle. I'm also not inexperienced in fetishism. Columbus has a large fetish scene. And if I can pretend to be normal enough to be a salaried manager, I can pretend to be normal enough to join (relatively) normal people in fetish play.

I know a 24/7 fetish play is on the extreme side of things but the mantra is make sure everyone is comfortable as far as fetishism goes.
>>
Living the dream here well sorta.
Got my cow tits gf to lactate, but it's ALOT of work. Also you need to know how to massage said tits to express milk.

Also girls can have varing feels on this fetish but most importantly it's all mental and basiclly if those "comfy" hormones arent being produced no milk for you.
>>
File: drooling26.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
drooling26.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>27320275
>chubby asians
is there anything more perfect in this world?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.