[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normies lies to us ive just had sex for the first time in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1441289954420.jpg (42 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1441289954420.jpg
42 KB, 640x427
normies lies to us
ive just had sex for the first time in my life
tits are just skin, pussy is smelly as fuck and gross, a blowjob is ok, but eating pussy or ass is just stupid, finger a girl is fun
i rate sex 3/10
how is 10/10 sex?
>>
>normies lies to us

Is this the topic? I'll add one

>online dating is for losers
This was a big one ten years ago, and I believed it. Meanwhile, all the normies were on those sites hooking up with a new lay every weekend.
>>
my first couple times were pretty shit
i couldn't even get it up when i lost my virginity and i didn't come like the first four times or so
it's like anything else man, it takes practice
you're not going to enjoy playing starcraft the first time because you suck at it, but once u git gud you start enjoying yourself
>>
File: 4L_O130BSlM.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
4L_O130BSlM.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27320262
You have eaten from the forbidden fruit anon

>be me
>end of high school
>never cared about getting laid
>finally lose my virginity to a girl I was dating
>fuck a few time and realize it had to be the most disappointing thing in my life
>tell gf I'm asexual and dump her

Today I live life as a cyborg that doesn't care much for sex

Robots of this board... Don't fall for the sex meme
It's just a warm meat hole that gives you an orgasm that lasts less than a minute. I mean is all the work with a vile woman really worth the orgasm you could just give yourself at home? Women are evil and bring no good in the end no matter how much you convince yourself otherwise.
>>
>>27320262
>normies lies to us

No, OP YOU are the normie.
>>
Sex is incredible with the right woman, and it's damn near impossible to find the right woman. Good women don't have smelly cunts and taste pretty good. Keep trying man, and don't be afraid to get in the shower with the broad before bed if her pussy stinks.
>>
I'm guessing this threads are meant to make me feel better. But they don't. Though for me, there are worse feels than being a virgin.
>>
File: 1419225073598-beast.gif (775 KB, 245x157) Image search: [Google]
1419225073598-beast.gif
775 KB, 245x157
Gay
Have had gay sex many Times
Feels great...I think it is the warmth and knowing it is someone else you are doing it with that make it so good
Think about trying sex with girl to see what a pussy feels like
Scared that I will not be able to keep it up and satisfy her.
What do?
>>
>>27320262
motherfucking bomerman

also sex is amazing, there must be something wrong with you fammm
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.