[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is the closest thing to interaction a female has done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1458407890922.png (35 KB, 321x237) Image search: [Google]
1458407890922.png
35 KB, 321x237
>this is the closest thing to interaction a female has done to me in several months

Seriously, how do you meet people? Not just "go outside".
I go to college and bike but I still never see an opportunity for as much as a "hello".
>>
any interesting clubs at your school?

i work for the school newspaper at mine
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 246x232
Wait, the" X has downloaded a photo" meme is actually real?!?
>>
>>27320219
Ahhh shiet cuh u fked up
>>
>>27320219
I get a notification from time to time.
>>
>>27320157
https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/20198/facebook-notification-xyz-downloaded-a-photo-of-you

>pretending that someone downloaded a picture of you on an anonymous imageboard

What went wrong in your life that you did this?
>>
File: 54321.gif (491 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
54321.gif
491 KB, 460x345
>>27320219
Someone said he saved a lot of my pictures on there and I got no notifications, so it's not true
>>
>>27320219
that's why I always take screenshots and crop instead of downloading
>>
>>27320157
What sort of photo was it?

Girls aren't creepy like that. They're must be a reasonable explanation for this.
>>
>>27320805
as do I, but I'm not sure if I started off doing that
>>
You dick you scared me for a second there 9/10 troll senpai
>>
>>27320157
You could always mug someone.
>>
File: 1452569660173.jpg (122 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1452569660173.jpg
122 KB, 499x499
>>27320219
oh fuck thank god i use a separate account to creep
>>
Go to a club and meet people with similar interests.

Also, go to class and participate. Eventually, if you're a bit smart, people will ask you questions, ask to meet up to study, work in projects together, etc. You can also use this to seem normal and then ask other people questions before/after class, leading to more social interaction. This is another way of establishing a social circle.
>>
I just ran through the house crying Oh Fuck over and over again over op.
>>
File: froggy.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>people will fall for this old /b/ bait
>>
>>27320219
If you click the "DOWNLOAD" option on the picture, yet they will have a notification.
You can regular right click and save with no problems
>>
>>27320965
Pretty much this. Clubs, student organizations, groups that meet to share similar hobbies. Your college surely has at least a few of these. You don't need to know anyone there to get started. Just go to a few of the meet-ups and see if they seem like people you'd enjoy spending time with.

The best way to meet people is attending social events and participating actively.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.