[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody really hate women here? no i dont mean the ironic shitpost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458249560326.jpg (54 KB, 482x404) Image search: [Google]
1458249560326.jpg
54 KB, 482x404
anybody really hate women here? no i dont mean the ironic shitpost hate or "why cant she b muh gf" hate or even feminist ideology hate, that isn't to say all of those things arent warranted. no. what i'm saying is women are subhuman meatbags by nature with inheret vampiric tendencies. they only bring out the worst in anyone they're around despite the popular behind every stronk man is stronk woman meme. once you finally see through them to their real intentions, theyre all scum on a subatomic lvl. i cant stress enough how the reason men die younger than women is because of women. i could go on and on with this mind you but i want other robros with this real knowledge to come share as well
>>
im saying i feel the urge to stab women who look at me
>>
>>27320149
I hate them as people, I only like them as objects. They are worthless as people, vapid, self absorbed cunts. There are a few exceptions though. Those are the rare ones you have to keep.
>>
>>27320169
i'd rather beat them up so they have to live with the fact that the dumb shit they do isnt right. i do believe killing is inherently bad as well desu. but my point there is killing them by stabs wouldnt allow them to have to learn better. theyd just be erased and imo reborn somewhere else. women need to be thoroughly tamed through punishment and selective breeding, not in a slaving sort of fashion though, as a man i'm capable of seeing the inheret degeneracy of slaving because i have objective reasoning, but what i do mean is women who refuse to be tamed should be avoided at all cost and left to their own handicaps and not encouraged to spread they're shit knowledge to the younger generation
>>
>>27320435
>there are a few you have to keep

i agree...for now...science hasnt reached the point of making them obsolete completely

until then however, the few that took after their dads to the point of atleast thinking before they act have a bit of potential. the ones who managed to retain some level of critical thinking and dont flock in a sheeply fashion to whatever gets them attention and drama
>>
bump in an old original fashion tbqh
>>
File: 1454136219485.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1454136219485.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
I am in a relationship with a girl who says she loves me. I like her too and I have never felt the desire to murder her.

But whenever I see a woman who I think wouldn't date me (for any reason), I dream about pushing them in front of the subway or decapitating them.

I just feel like women are smug about being attractive, so anyone who I can't have sex with who I want to have sex with I want to murder so that they can't have sex with other men, because their having sex with other men seems like a personal insult to me. I hate women because I want more or them than I can have and I refuse to believe that women, who I think are less intelligent and less rational and less moral than men, should enjoy anything without being punished for not enjoying themselves with me. Otherwise, they are enjoying themselves at my expense.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.