[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Bolter.jpg (31 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Bolter.jpg
31 KB, 224x225
any tips on LSD???
>>
>>27320125
Monkeys and insects
>>
Get some whip its to heighten the experience
>>
Never dose high without a sitter

Benzodiazepines on hand in case things go south
>>
Happy music + laying in your bed and whatever makes you feel comfy
>>
>>27320125
dont take more than one hit first time and only take it in an environment you feel comfortable in.

relax, take it easy, make sure you have some water to drink, and have some fresh fruit or something similar to snack on when you're coming down.
>>
File: Psyched Andy.jpg (15 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
Psyched Andy.jpg
15 KB, 250x229
>>27320125
If it's your first time you might not realize what's happening once it starts hitting you, so you might freak out. Once you realize that you've just taken acid you'll calm down and then you can just enjoy it for what it is. You might think up some strange stuff though. Also don't have anything around that you could hurt yer self on. Any more questions?
>>
>>27320152
is this what kids call nitrous oxide?
>>
>>27320152
What is whip?
>>
>>27320187
Yes there's these seeds called baby hawiian wudrose seeds or something and it has LSA and its also completly legal, shud i take?
>>
>>27320252
Not >>27320187 , but yeah you can. I take them quite often myself. Just be sure to find some without pest repellant in it, some companies put that stuff in them.
>>
>>27320252
I've heard of those, but don't really know that much about them. Sorry mate. I wouldn't take them in combination with lsd though.
>>
thanks you guys helped alot
>>
Don't dose too high for your first time senpai
>>
>>27320361
No problem, have fun bud!
>>
>>27320466
This

I'm a pretty avid user. Hundreds of trips and I started with three ln Saturday and it was rocky for a while. I also have a lot of shit going on right now. If you get too overwhelmed just sit down and focus on one thing. It really helps me to narrow my field of vision when things get weird
>>
Also, what exactly is microdosing? how does it make you feel and how long does it usually last?
>>
File: Edgeoftime.jpg (40 KB, 461x456) Image search: [Google]
Edgeoftime.jpg
40 KB, 461x456
Take it easy on the dosage, have lots of pot and snacks and cigarettes if you smoke. Listen to Hawkwind's Space Ritual, Warrior on the edge of time and In Search of Space. Dark room with ambient light. Enjoy.
>>
>>27320575
This guy knows what's up yeah.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.