[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just looking at hot women makes me I'll, especially the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: GC751VO.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
GC751VO.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1080
Just looking at hot women makes me I'll, especially the 2nd from left, bitch is literally a 10/10
>>
>>27320042
none of these are above 7/10
they all look the same to me
>>
>>27320042
There all pretty much perfect.
They will grow old one day too and I mean part of me wishes that they are dumm and untalented.

The problem is that in many cases they also are smart or talented or kind.
Fucking sucks
>>
>>27320042
>basic tanned bitches with identical facial features

They're not ugly but they're the "average" of the genetically gifted. The kind that once you've seen one, you've seen them all
>>
I don't find any one of these women attractive
>>
File: Wendy'sGirl.jpg (165 KB, 638x361) Image search: [Google]
Wendy'sGirl.jpg
165 KB, 638x361
>My personal 10/10
I have a thing for this chick and I don't know why
>>
Stop putting women on a pedestal you faggot incel piece of shit. There's nothing special about these women. They have a hole that you can put your dick into and that's about the only positive thing they can provide. But even that can just be replaced with an onahole. Stop obsessing over literal whores.
>>
File: 1432139156670.jpg (36 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
1432139156670.jpg
36 KB, 613x920
>>27320042
i dont find these girls that attractive and i have no idea why. its really puzzling me now. maybe my brain wont let me because it knows i dont stand a chance, maybe the reliance on biological factors to explain attraction really is a meme and i dont think i could relate with any of these girls or find them at all interesting so i'm not attracted. iv always had a preference for a certain "type" which isnt like this, maybe i relied on redpill biology too much and it really does come down to some weird personal preference..
>>
>>27320217
maybe the fact that she's gorgeous

i don't know though man it's a stretch i know
>>
>>27320291
Babby's first day on the red pill

fuck off dweeb
>>
File: Dicks.jpg (454 KB, 3264x2069) Image search: [Google]
Dicks.jpg
454 KB, 3264x2069
>>27320331
Maybe you're right
This is original now
>>
>>27320369
I have no attraction to 3-Dimensional women. It has nothing to do with the 'redpill'.
>>
File: Thief-Frank.jpg (495 KB, 1000x802) Image search: [Google]
Thief-Frank.jpg
495 KB, 1000x802
shit, i thought i was the only one

I'm not even gay, but i find most women gross and shit
Don't even like anime so the >3dpd meme is out of context
>>
>>27320328
maybe ur a faggot bruv
>>
>>27320042
far right and far left are 10/10 except the fucking tattoo on far left.
>>
I have that same feeling op, but only irl.

but the 10/10 is girl #3

>that posture, taking up the most space
>that war face
>black bikini
>shark glove

in love desu
>>
>>27320512
literally didn't even notice the shark until i read your comment.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.