[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
creep stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 123124180.jpg (49 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
123124180.jpg
49 KB, 400x266
femanons, who was the creepiest weirdest guy you've ever met in your life and what did he do?
>>
File: 007.gif (958 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
007.gif
958 KB, 500x279
>>27319980
>had a friend who's dad trafficked her from Mexico into the sex trade
>this was back when trafficking a minor in Georgia was a $50 misdemeanor, and Atlanta ranked #1
>I just remember him picking up her phone one day and saying, this is my property, no sale then slamming her phone

Crazy stuff. Stay safe kids.
>>
>>27320333
*pimping a minor
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1280x721
>>27319980
>taking a health class at community college
>there's all types of people in it, old and young, dumb and smart
>oddly high concentration of fat people, probably because it counts as PE
>sit next to friend and good looking veteran
>some ugly skinny guy who always wears tank tops with acne all over also sits at our table
>he always follows me to my car trying to flirt
>he apparently was planning to ask me out, according to the hot veteran
Thank god it was always busy in the parking lot.
>>
>in a laundromat folding clothes
>only a few people here and there
>old homeless guy comes in and starts hitting people up for money with a sob story about his very successful daughter he's trying to get back home to
>eventually makes it to me
>starts with his story even though he had to have known I'd heard him already
>go along with it hoping he'll leave soon
>give him a few quarters when he asks for "bus fare" to get him to go
>doesn't go and leans on my folding table looking me up and down
>"you fold clothes real nice, you'd make a good wife, I need a woman like you to do my laundry, what would it take for you to come home with me haha, you got a boyfriend you got good taste in clothes" etc
>finally leaves but lingers around the front of the building occasionally looking back in
>finish folding but have to wait until he finally leaves for good to get to my car
>>
Male here. Does the ugliness of these people annoy you the most or moreso the lack of self awareness by these people hitting on you?
>>
somewhat related

Does anyone feel bad that no one has ever assaulted you? Like no one notices because you're too ugly or too uninteresting and such

I dont WANT to be creeped on, but jeez. There are times when I'd rather have attention from a creep than none at all. This loneliness is getting unbearable senpai.i.lia

>>27321351
I can't really speak for anyone in the thread, but I would find anyone who approached with a flirtatious nature a little off-putting, but thats only because I like the idea of befriending someone before moving on to flirting and stuff. I'm too insecure and such to trust anyone who approached out of the blue.

If anything, itd make me a little mad because I'd be sure it was just someone playing a stupid joke on me i.e a robot/chad trying to crush the stupid lonely kids spirit and whats left of their hope of finding companionship for the lulz
>>
>>27321495
No one does that treacherous shit outside highschool.
>>
File: 31314i56i.gif (434 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
31314i56i.gif
434 KB, 500x720
a guy my freshman year kept trying to ask me out and i said no and then he wrote a love poem about me and presented it to my entire english class. didn't say my name, but everyone knew it was about me. he was also dating another girl during this time, i'm assuming to make me jealous.
>>
>>27319980
>who was the creepiest weirdest guy you've ever met in your life
An unattractive male
>what did he do?
He existed
>>
>>27321575
It happened to me back in middle school, I just dont want to risk it

I spent high school taking online classes, though, so I still don't know what to expect from normal people that go to my college. No one really notices that I'm there which is kind of a mixed blessing
>>
>>27319980

A loud, scary, half naked drunk guy who busted into my friend's apartment. He wouldn't calm down unless I was nice to him. Then he insisted on pulling out one of my white hairs (most of my hair is very dark brown, but I have five or six white strands.) I made him keep it and, hopefully, convinced him that it was cursed.
>>
Have any of you femanon ever been hit on by a disfigured guy or retarded guy?

In my english class there's a girl who sits in front of me who is hit on every class by a guy bad acne and one arm. He's doesn't have a stump he's got 4 gross looking wart sized fingers that she has to sit next to
>>
every guy I meet is creepy
>>
>>27321851
>I made him keep it and, hopefully, convinced him that it was cursed.

t-that's adorable
>>
>paris metro alone (dumb in hindsight)
>looking down and a man sits next to me (normal)
>inside seat
>uncomfortable because he keeps staring at me >im usually paranoid so i look up and smile
>maybe he's just friendly
>get off at next stop to be safe
>man follows me
>don't know where i am so i switch lines of the train to get back to my hotel
>man follows me
>random day where guards check for valid passes
>man goes through before me but i can't turn around
>maybe just coincidental, he looked normal enough
>i go through and he puts his arm around my neck and starts speaking to me aggressively in french
>i speak 0 french
>guards do nothing
>man starts yelling at me in english about wanting to kiss my thighs and keeps asking me out
>i don't know what to do, i don't do well with touch or yelling
>panic
>i have to elbow him in the stomach and take a cab back to my hotel
>out 30 euros and shaken up
>still think about this man and wish i spoke enough french to understand him
>maybe i missed something, maybe he was just a little off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.