[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranoia General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>have bolt lock on my bedroom door incase parents try to kill me as I sleep
>tape up cameras on my phone and computer, just incase
>hold breath when putting deodorant on, leave room and breathe fresh air
>use minimal amounts of hand soap due to its feminising properties
>can't use toilet when someone is in showe incase they peek out and see my cock
>whenever people laugh in public I always think they are laughing at me
>keep anything that can be administered over time (e.g. jars of instant coffee) locker away in my room incase someone spikes it with HRT hormones

Is this normal?
>>
>>27319948
>is this normal

LMAO
>>
File: 1458378831909.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1458378831909.png
30 KB, 747x491
Very. Before you know it you'll be shouting to no one telling them to fuck of and to stop watching you then you'll break and scour your house for cameras and bugs whilst stabbing yourself repeatedly in the arm as a means of recompense for your sins
>>
File: 2234645768.jpg (69 KB, 345x400) Image search: [Google]
2234645768.jpg
69 KB, 345x400
>>27319948
>>hold breath when putting deodorant on, leave room and breathe fresh air
Do you have cameras in my apartment?
"We will live forever" master race reporting in

But honestly I do shit like this because I want to deny possible enemies the joy of outsmarting me, there's a competitive element to it like "I bet they don't expect me to expect that"
>>
>>27319948
>use minimal amounts of hand soap due to its feminising properties

well fuck that explains a lot
>>
File: 1428543017351.jpg (125 KB, 1280x1409) Image search: [Google]
1428543017351.jpg
125 KB, 1280x1409
>>27319948

>see white vinegar bottle in the kitchen
>that's weird, ignore it though
>suddenly my water from the purifier has been tasting off lately
>few days later see empty white vinegar bottle and 2 more bottles
>I think my mother is poisoning my water and get paranoid

yeah I'm insane too anon
>>
>>27319948
>>tape up cameras on my phone and computer, just incase
>>whenever people laugh in public I always think they are laughing at me

Iktf op.
>>
File: 387405_yume_nikki.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
387405_yume_nikki.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
It's pretty paranoid, but seems relatively benign. As long as it doesn't result in trying relationships, cessation of personal hygiene or violence, you're fine.
>>
When I was younger, the family desktop was in my sister's room.

I would be home alone, and if I wanted to use the computer, I would sit in the chair and twist my neck checking the corners of the room for cameras watching me. I would twist and bend, looking for two minutes straight at first, and then throughout the session every thirty seconds or so.

I was literally looking for a big, square, security camera mounted in the corner of my sister's room. What the fuck was wrong with me?
>>
>>27321139
You were a dumbass, anonymous.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.