[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to break a roastie's heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-21-35-27.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-21-35-27.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I want to destroy a Stacy's self-esteem and leave her depressed for months

I want to send her down swirling down her toilet of beta orbiters then humiliate the first one she latches on to. I'd slap her ass in front of him and call her a whore, then when Mr. White Knight gets all defensive and ready to save the day i'd show him the nudes his m'lady sent me last night trying to get me back.

I want to laugh at her when she's old and alone.

But Chad, I am not
>>
make a chad profile and bait her out
>>
>>27319965

Done it before and with each time my self-esteem falls deeper and deeper into the abyss and my bitterness grows.

I don't understand how robots get so much enjoyment out of proving they aren't worth shit to women.
>>
>>27320003
you're supposed to make them feel bad, not the other way around, silly.
>>
>>27320024

They usually just go, 'byeee' as soon as you're an asswipe to them
>>
>>27319933
Why? What would it actually gain you? How would it benefit you? At the end of the day, you'd still be alone and unhappy and probably just looking for someone else to take it out on.
>>
>>27320054

It would make me happy knowing I can be the biggest piece of shit on earth and watch her crawl back on her hands and knees every single time I was nice. It would be prime entertainment.

But then it'd probably start to get really irritating. I would try and help her orbiters see the light.
>>
Bitterness lvl 1000 right now. I can't look at a chick like pic related without feeling extreme hatred. Not because she's out of my league, but because of how much of a cunt she probably is.
>>
>>27319933
Isn't that the jewess from Teens React^(TM)?
>>
File: 1439053193583.jpg (2 MB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
1439053193583.jpg
2 MB, 1284x7572
Do it. Be the Hero.
>>
>>27320107
Edgy much?

I've done what you mentioned once or twice, though not on purpose. By the end of it, you realize that there are no shortage of orbiters for a woman, so any that were aware of her bs would just be replaced.

You'd also realize, at some point, that the people you're doing that to aren't inherently bad; they're a product of their environment. Stacy wouldn't be Stacy if she hadn't been catered to by a bunch of desperate guys. So you'd just be attacking someone for no purpose other than to validate yourself.

Moreover, they really only "crawl back" once or twice. Then they move on, and you feel like shit for being such an asshole. At some point you mature enough to realize that it didn't get you anywhere and was a waste of time and energy.

Lastly, you run the risk of catching the "what ifs". What if you'd been decent to her? What if you'd given the two of you a chance? Where would you be?

Anyhow, in a nutshell, it's not worth the trouble and at some point down the road, you'd probably feel like shit for it.
>>
>>27320482
Wouldnt feel like shit doing it to a roastie.

I've been cucked by an ex who beat the shit out of her and turned her face into ground beef.

Soon as he started being nice he gets forgiven until it happens again and again.
>>
>>27320287
Holy fuck! This is hilarious! Way to go Catfishman.
>>
>>27319965
>>27320003
Someone needs to make a megaChad account and toast some roast. I kinda wanna make an account myself. Sure it would be demoralizing to realize how easy chad has it, but that's how you get into a girls mind. You need to make her feel like a has a shot with you. Make it seem that you want her too. Then, when the moment is right, stab her in the back and throw it all in her face. Make her feel like shit. Depressed. Worthless. Suicidal. Just like how any roastie would treat any of us robots.How I would love to make them taste their own medicine.
The trick isn't just being a dick. You need to win over her love and affection first.
It is then you stab her with a knife , and twist slowly.
>>
>>27320287
Thank you based catfish man
>>
>>27319933
Sometimes when a really cute girl on tinder messages me first I don't respond
>>
>>27320003

This fampaier. You can't damage someone else without doing damage to yourself.
>>
>>27320003
>>27320048

This OP. It's safe to assume they won't give you or your mean messages a second thought.
>>
a hollow victory
>>
File: 1421021595454.png (433 KB, 406x505) Image search: [Google]
1421021595454.png
433 KB, 406x505
>>27319933

You should try fapping to some BDSM or something.

I know this feel though. I've been rejected by so many girls one of the only things that keeps me going in life is finding a way to make them regret it. I mean they never will, but I'm talking becoming famous and successful (the honest, good kind) and running into her and throwing it in her face. Now that she'd be older. Imagine going up to her old, fattening ass with a cuter, younger girl and reminding her what she said no too.

That's poetic justice.

Sadly I don't think women actually feel the emotions of guilt, regret or shame. They do however feel peer-pressure and jealous, so that's why you'd have to have a younger cuter girl. That's the only way her female brain will say "this is something I value and I fucked up not seeing that before" on some level.
>>
No robot is emotionally intelligent enough to pull this type of shit off.
>>
>>27320287
What is a man to a king?
What is a king to a god?
What is a god to a catfishman?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.