[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you persist on trying to push the lie that girls have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1458108571506.jpg (92 KB, 634x396) Image search: [Google]
1458108571506.jpg
92 KB, 634x396
Why do you persist on trying to push the lie that girls have it easier.

Is it because you compare your own situation to girls who are much better off than you to begin with?

Comparing ugly balding fat guys to women who might as well be models is liking trying to point at a billionaire compared to a starving homeless person and saying "see the billionare has a better life"

have you tried looking at situations were all factors were equal, including proposed levels of attractiveness, and then add in all economic societal including region, religion, family, finances and all other background factors aside from gender and then accurately compared the two in comparison of all the factors in all different combinations and assessed all averages of objective advantages fairly and accurately?

If not, perhaps you should consider embarking on such a research project before spewing hateful misinformed opinions on the subject.
>>
File: 1446556403458.jpg (96 KB, 756x720) Image search: [Google]
1446556403458.jpg
96 KB, 756x720
She's really really cute...
>>
>>27319860
Serious?
Nah very doubt
>>
No one has it as horrible as me so it wouldn't serve a purpose.
>>
Shut up bitch, ugly women have it better than ugly men.
>>
>>27319860

Girls DO have it easier. Do you honestly think nobody here accounted for these things?
>>
>>27319860
damn all I can think about that pic is how much of a whore that little girl is going to be

thanks /r9k/
>>
File: 1424760601723.png (771 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424760601723.png
771 KB, 1920x1080
>have you tried looking at situations were all factors were equal, including proposed levels of attractiveness, and then add in all economic societal including region, religion, family, finances and all other background factors aside from gender and then accurately compared the two in comparison of all the factors in all different combinations and assessed all averages of objective advantages fairly and accurately?

Yes. And across the board, women have it easier. That's why we're always complaining about it

Obviously this is only a factor in developed nations. A woman in Yemen clearly isn't better off than a man.
>>
>>27320139
This 99% of the time.

I don't deny that most girls have it easier, I just despise idiots who think it's impossible for a girl to be a robot.
>>
No matter how ugly a woman is, there is always a man who will settle. Always. As long as she has a functioning vagina, (and even then sometimes) there will be at least 20 men interested in her.

The same cannot be said for the opposite.
>>
File: 1439937214079.png (562 KB, 978x746) Image search: [Google]
1439937214079.png
562 KB, 978x746
>>27319860
Why yes, you normie apologist. Jawless, retarded, bald, aids midget women will always be able to find a partner.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.