[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is not fair. I've been wasting 6 to 8 hours a day on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1420060932919.jpg (36 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1420060932919.jpg
36 KB, 396x388
This is not fair. I've been wasting 6 to 8 hours a day on a fucking videogame for the past 6 months, destroying any kind of link I still had to reality, trying to be the best I could be and I did improve faster than most people but they didn't play nearly as much as me.
Then he came.
Random 13 year old prodigy faggot with skills most people wouldn't be able to reach in years.
And he has less than half my playcount in about 6 months as well and doesn't even care that much about the game, it's just an hobby for him
Why was I so retarded?
Why did I ever think videogames were different from anything else in life?
Why did I convince myself effort would take me anywhere when talent is all that matters?
I'm a loser.
I don't have any talent and dedication never paid off.
I can't even do good at things I enjoy.
I'm just a wrong turn in the course of evolution.
It's probably for the better I'm never going to have children.
I am inferior.
>>
>>27319540
your only mistake was not playing to enjoy the game
>>
>>27319540
>competitive games are just another IQ test

This is one of the reasons I haven't played vijay in quite a while
>>
>>27319540
What game was it?

Entirely original.
>>
>>27319758
Osu.
Feel free to judge.
>>
>>27319782
Looks like garbage. Go play Street Fighter instead.
>>
>>27319800
Fighting games are the ones where I suck at the most, guess it makes sense considering how slow I am
>>
>>27319831
They can take some time to get into. I think a lot of people get into a mindset in a match where there's some combo they've learned and they really want to do it so they keep fucking up trying to do what they want to do instead of just choosing their best option from moment to moment.
>>
>>27319540
He has played against stronger competition and learned from his losses. You, apparently, have not.

>I'm a loser.
>I don't have any talent and dedication

This is why you lose and he wins.
>>
>>27319782

He's probably legitmately autistic, OP-
Also have fun and enjoy the game, don't pretend it's work.
>>
>>27319540
It's because he's 13 years old and is fueled by raw puberty, which means that he is doing everything he can to keep his mind distracted from the urge to rub his little dink all day and all night long.

and also because he's probably on several ADD/ADHD meds that would be illegal in pro gaming competitions.

If you're that worried about wasting your life, go learn something useful like computer science or even the piano. Video games should be played for fun. Professional and competitive gamers seem like some of the most unhappy people ever.
>>
File: 1458597608307.gif (984 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458597608307.gif
984 KB, 500x375
>I'm a loser.

Doesnt matter, everyone who browses 4chan is a loser.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.