[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20yo V >Invited to town last Friday night by a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1424120902401.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1424120902401.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>20yo V
>Invited to town last Friday night by a friend
>First time in years
>See this slut girl who used to go to my high school
>"Do I know you from somewhere?" she asks
>"Yeah, we went to high school together, I was in the year above you"
>"Oh yeah, you used to have long hair?"
>"Yeah"
>"I used to want to fuck you," she exclaims
>"Aha. Wow."
>She stares at me, slowly looking more and more disappointed as I stand there in silence
>She walks away
>End the night by wandering the streets for an hour, then spending another hour laying in a comfy bush

What should I have done differently? I need some way of preparing for a situation like this.
>>
>>27319116
Disgusting slut.
I can't see the time when violence comes back rampant in the west, and women are brought back under control like the adult children they are.
>>
Comfy bush? What?
>>
>not saying "o..k..." And giving her a disgusted look
>not walking away and ignoring her afterwards

It's like you're not bitter
>>
>>27319248
>>27319274
When I first saw her, she and my friend were immediately talking about this one time they fucked. And I was pretty shocked that /r9k/ was right about this type of person existing.

I didn't expect that she used to find me attractive. It's a nice boost to my confidence, but it's depressing that even when a girl is so forward, I'm still incapable.

>>27319248
It was soft, and springy, and i could sink into it like a big pillow / cloud
>>
>>27319116
Something like
>haha really? I think I'm still pretty fuckable. You've gotten prettier too!
>>
Don't do it. She's too far gone.
>>
>>27319565
Follow it up with some more compliments
>That skirt is sexy
>I like the way you wear your hair, it's hot
After that she's yours. You could tell her about your model train collection at home and she would swoon for you. Unless Chad comes along and steals her away. Sluts are that easy.
>>
>>27319565

This is b8a as fuck

Should have said "It's not too late"
But you shouldn't have, because she sounds like a total whore who expects to use you as a wallet after you're stuck with her because she gave you herpes and nobody else will want you
>>
>>27319613
Okay dude lol the memes are real.
>>
>>27319634

>dude lol

sup Reddit?
>>
>>27319683
What's up KV faggot.
>>
>>27319565
>>27319605
This is pretty good. I don't think I have the confidence to say that, but I'll keep it in my mind and spaghetti it if I have nothing else

>>27319701
>KV is a badge of honor on r9k
>>
Something pretty similar happened to me since I was kind of a late bloomer. I'm not actually sure if she was a slut but I called her a whore to her face because she was a bitch in school. Probably the only words she's ever heard from my mouth.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.