[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date a singIe mom? She'd love you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: l.jpg (302 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
302 KB, 960x1280
Why don't you just date a singIe mom? She'd love you for who you are.
>>
>>27319089
>She'd love you for who you are.

Yeah a $$$ machine
>>
>>27319089
she'd love you for what you can offer her child
>>
>taking care of another mans child.
>>
>>27319089
>Why don't you just date a singIe mom? She'd love you for who you are.
because i am not a real human bean and an hero
>>
I'm not "man enough". Sorry roastie.
>>
All memes aside, there is nothing wrong with single moms, but you had damn sure better be good with kids.

You can get a pretty good deal with a single mom since it takes a lot of alphas out of the dating pooi/competition for that woman
>>
>>27319089
sauce? she looks like a chick i knew for a minute
>>
>>27319089
>She'd love you for who you are.
Nope. Not even close. And apparently, she has an obvious track record for getting it wrong.
>>
>>27319089

I want my own kids, and I want them raised well. She's already shown she's bad at choosing men and irresponsible. No thanks.
>>
>>27319089
Who is this woman and why do you have so many pictures of her?
>>
>>27319185
Except being terrible and stupid people, sure, there's nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>27319185
>All memes aside, there is nothing wrong with single moms
Poor at choosing mates, shows lack of relationship commitment, chose to bring a child into the world to raise as a single parent instead of using birth control/condoms/morning after pill/abortion, likely extremely low intelligence due to reasons above, and will love a man's money, expects her past behavior to be rewarded by having some cuck come provide for her and the kid, and always put her kid first. All those just off the top of my head if I really thought about it I could go way more detailed on why single mothers are horrible people.
>>
>>27319332
name starts with a K, guess she got the kid she wanted.
>>
>>27319089
who is she and why does she look familiar
sauce with my spaghetti please
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.