[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your current feel you are feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 29
File: 1437433504751.jpg (663 KB, 1888x1280) Image search: [Google]
1437433504751.jpg
663 KB, 1888x1280
Post your current feel you are feeling
>>
Every day I feel shittier and I want to drink but I'm kinda scared of the inner edgelord that's been forming recently
>>
>>27318989
>don't talk to me or my son ever again
muh originality
>>
>>27318989
>worthlessness
>apathy
>anger
>self-hate
>emptiness
>stubbornness
>determination
>more apathy
>>
Indifferent.

Don't mess with me robo
>>
>tfw I found finally someone I can connect with
>she's 40 years old
>>
File: 1457545665408.jpg (52 KB, 377x329) Image search: [Google]
1457545665408.jpg
52 KB, 377x329
>>27318989
Angry at gravity because it doesn't make sense, just like everything else in this fucking universe. What kind of early access bullshit is this, refund asap
>>
I think I've gotten to the point where I don't even feel feels anymore, I just lose all motivation to continue the day
>>
>tired
next year will be a decade of being NEET for me, despite trying, I've been unable to find anything that I truly enjoy doing.
>>
>Post your current feel you are feeling
>helpless
>angry
>lonely
>hungry
>trapped
>>
File: 1458440632981.jpg (84 KB, 657x742) Image search: [Google]
1458440632981.jpg
84 KB, 657x742
>that feel when numale enough to consider CS:GO a legitimate spectator sport and enjoying a pro stream with beers
>>
File: 1458611855801.png (121 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458611855801.png
121 KB, 500x500
I am feeling many things and none of them are positive
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>27318989
>used to have a healthy sex and social life
>was working making good money
>went to a rave did MDMA
>got water intoxication (hyponeutremia)
>brain swelling in a coma for 3 days
>was in hospital for 2 weeks, almost became vegetable
>got lucky and made full recovery
>lost all gains, skinny as fuck
>take steroids, get majority of gains back and start getting social life again
>friday morning I have stomach pains
>go to ER, have appendicitus
>appendix is removed, not allowed to lift anything over 10lbs for 6 weeks

Just fuck me up, what else can go wrong
>>
You know that feel when no girlfriend?
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 1444086322596.jpg (63 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1444086322596.jpg
63 KB, 292x355
>>27318989
Extreme anxiety. I took my last hit of meth on Saturday at 3pm and there's a high possibility I'm going to be tested tomorrow anywhere from 10am to 6 pm.
>>
>depressed
>angry
>devoid
I am absolutely smitten with my bosses daughter. Only she is just 17 and I'm only 26. She is beauty incarnate,and is dating Chad now...i just want to fucking die. I would die just to date her for a little while.
>>
File: 1417305289842.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1417305289842.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
I'm positive I have psychopathic traits
>>
Girlfriend tried to kill herself again last night. I don't even know what I am feeling, family
>>
File: 6.gif (2 MB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
2 MB, 540x290
>>27318989
>DQ Blizzards are the shit
>[stomach noises intensify]
>well fuck you, no one asked you
>>
Well, I finally got a decent home internet connection after 8 years of not having one and I realized there's fucking nothing I really use the internet for except for 4chan and torrents. So I'm doing the same shit I've already been doing except on a bigger screen than my phone.
>>
>>27318989
This girl is making me go insane. She is a fucking psycho, and its pushing her shit way to far.
Also
she is a """single""" mother
>>
File: 1455965773172.jpg (203 KB, 600x691) Image search: [Google]
1455965773172.jpg
203 KB, 600x691
>>27318989

migraine
bit down
sore
tired
back of my mind telling me I'll die soon
back of my mind telling me why don't I start my goals today
sore
tired
eyes stinging now that I take notice
silence
loneliness sets in
sore
tired
sore
tired
>>
>>27319985
>single mother

Alright man, it's time to shut it down and go home. It's all downhill from there.
>>
>>27320023
Could you elaborate? I dont really know what to do since i got feelings for her, and im still kinda indifferent towards the kid. i dont really know her intentions.
>>
File: jack-nicholson-crop.jpg (98 KB, 280x230) Image search: [Google]
jack-nicholson-crop.jpg
98 KB, 280x230
my heart has been pounding for days and im going crazy
>>
>>27320185
If she's not a widow then the father is always going to be a part of your lives, even if it's a small one. She liked him once and it could happen again. Piss her off and she might cuck you with him. Plus the kid is not going to respect you much during the teen years if it gets that far. You're not my real dad and all that. The kid will cause a lot of problems for you.
>>
>>27318989
Kinda bored but kinda happy. I'm excited for the future.
>>
>>27320364
My life is going nowhere, let me ride on to better tomorrows on your coat tails anon.
>>
>>27318989
I'm a wagecuck so I have this whole week in front of me, just drank 4 beers and my gf left. Stopped taking antidepressants a month ago, I feel OK
>>
>>27320385
I pulled myself out of a bad place. You can do it too anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>27319122
Early grind access
>>
File: 1391745820070.gif (775 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
1391745820070.gif
775 KB, 400x293
>tfw doing homework I had all spring break to do
>tfw don't want to put any effort into it all
>tfw stuck on one part, might just submit half done

>tfw I should have gone to the gym, but I got super anxious before even walking in. went home instead
>>
File: 1458545113851.jpg (70 KB, 717x1029) Image search: [Google]
1458545113851.jpg
70 KB, 717x1029
I am depressed I miss my ex which I met exactly a year ago today

it hurts man
>>
>feel when wish I knew how to tell if a cashier was actually interested instead of just being friendly
>>
I am the stupidest fuck walking on this earth
Being kv and mocked for it is taking it's toll
At this point I just want to lay on my bed forever or die painlessly
I can't stop caring, I can fake it yes
but deep down it stings hard
>>
File: dog.jpg (56 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
56 KB, 750x714
trying to get over a lost friend
>>
>>27320566
Let me answer that for you. Cashiers literally could not care less about you or your life. They have the exact same conversation for hours on end. After the moment you leave they never think about you again.
>>
>>27320316
Damn. The father of the kid indeed stills around. when she was mad at me, she posted pics of him with the kid on her profile, so the risk of getting cucked will be always there, as you said. And the kid, i dont know man. She used to hint me with shit like
>"he looks real pale like you, hehe"
Which confused me alot. The fact that i would provide to another mans son turns me off real fast.
I guess i will cut contact with her. i would love to have a family in the future, but the kid must be my son
>>
hopeless
helpless
>>
extreme urge to fap, but brother is sitting right in front of me.
>>
I'm reaching a point of complete hopelessness
I used to think love would fix me up
Now that I come to think of it, I don't think even a 10/10 would make me happy
When someone asks me something that would make me happy idk how to answer it anymore
>>
>>27320566
Cashiers usually just want to get the customers checked out and out the door as quick as they can. If they keep talking and trying to keep you there longer then that's a decent sign. Even better is a blush when they're talking to you. It's still not a good idea to be asking out cashiers though. Being friendly is part of the job and especially with a female waiter or bartender they'll go the extra mile and even be a little flirty to get better tips. If you're not Chad it's probably not going to work.
>>
that feeling where you know you did terrible things but cant remember what they were. you could ask someone, but deep down you don't really want to know.
>>
>>27320622
It's a tough decision when you've got the feels for her but it's probably the best one.
>>
>>27320599
>>27320675
I know I know. She made light conversation and it could have possibly gone on longer if there wasn't somebody behind me at the register. Obviously, I have little to base this off of and I wouldn't go asking a cashier out willy-nilly anyway. I dunno bros, I'm stuck on this girl for reasons I don't exactly know beyond mere physical attraction.
>>
>>27318989
Ahh mario suehiro.

Such a great artist but only once has he created a manga with a story that was neither incoherent gobbledygook (his short story collections) nor unsatisfyingky nihilistic without tension ( mr arashi's freak show).

That one manga with a good story was the laughing vampire.
>>
File: 4864230_orig.jpg (52 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4864230_orig.jpg
52 KB, 1024x768
>Moved out 3 months ago
>No parents, no siblings, one friend who visits once a week, no gf
>Coworkers hate me passionately
>Just as depressed as always but there's nobody here for me now
>When I step outside, strangers take offense to my presence and gossip about "the guy in that apartment at the end of the hall"
>Feels like I'm already dead and my apartment is limbo
>>
uh let's see
every few weeks or so i remember the fact that my gf slept with her babysitter and i lose emotional control so the past few days i've been binging on /r9k/ and r/theredpill bc that's the only way i know how to deal with my emotions
i've been on a mood stabilizer for a while and it's really helped me a lot but i'm starting to remember how good it feels to not give a shit and to think about suicide all day long
i like the idea of suicide by attrition where i just do something little every day that slowly subtracts from my lifespan, like smoking/drinking
i've been killing it in school lately
i'm worried that i'm trying really hard to get a good job when i graduate but that i will kill myself within the first month of having a real job
i don't like my girlfriend that much but i'm afraid of being alone
i can't sleep
>>
love and acceptance, I think
>>
>>27320819
Damn, that's pretty goddamn brutal. You should drop that whore before she can hurt you any further. She betrayed you once and she'll do it again in time.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 536x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 536x679
>>27319383
Confusing feels indeed, my 'man'.
>>
>>27320819
>dating underagb&
wew lad no sympathy here newfriend
>>
>>27320947
>>27320985
i should have specified that more
she slept with the guy who babysat her since she was 7 a few years ago when she was 18, and we weren't dating
i just have insecurity issues and an innocence complex and thinking about that fucks me up
like holden caufield when his roommate gave jane the time in the car and he lost his shit
>>
>>27318989
I got a 20% on a final exam. Just sipping a shamrock shake.
>>
I understand my man I have family though, however my mother is too wrapped up un their affairs and what they want to really even notice me or my achievements. Everything else I relate with you though. Goddamn those feels dude........>>27320801
>>
The grim resignation of either a quick death or a long empty life. I don't feel despair anymore, it's just the way things are.
>>
File: 1370555369871.jpg (42 KB, 444x512) Image search: [Google]
1370555369871.jpg
42 KB, 444x512
>>27319906
>DQ Blizzards are shit
>>
>>27318989
extreme nervousness.
been in a an online relationship for a year and a half and tomorrow we're finally meeting for the first time.
>>
File: 1458390081228.jpg (93 KB, 694x642) Image search: [Google]
1458390081228.jpg
93 KB, 694x642
Feeling a lot of regret but other than that it's all good
>>
File: wallhaven-78211.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-78211.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1079
sorrowind.net/vilify/

>Burned out
>Melancholy
>Fucking hate people, roommates, etc.
>Haven't seen people I love (parents, best friend) because everyone, including me, are working/studying 80+ hours/week
>Break away from QBank
>Turn off light, pull open the window
>Just rained
>Cool petrichor bursts in

Why does rain and the cold make everything better? Still, I'm in the middle of the fucking city. I miss the stars, r9k. I miss my cats. I miss free time. I miss two-day weekends.

God damn it.
>>
bored, wanna get laid
>>
>>27321667
It's so damn lonely and quiet
I'm so glad you replied to me, I've been trying to get a (you) from this forsaken place for a week
I've become a ghost
>>
>I feel kek
>>
>>27319567
dont worry anon all those cigs ur smokin will clear you out!
>>
>>27318989
>conflicted
>depressed
>jealous
>Frustrated
>Alone
>Stupid for going through with something that would've opened me up only to hurt me more than it would have usually
>Like a bad person for going for above decision
>Abandoned
Everything will be all hunky-dory by the end of the week though, I just wonder if I can last that long.
>>
>>27319485
Your out of the fire for now, enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>27318989
Shame. I'm just not good at anything.
>>
Self disappoint and suicide
When I workup enough energy then it becomes self loathing hate and suicide
>>
File: 1455574363465.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
1455574363465.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
We're never getting back together.
>>
>>27318989
Dead inside. Trying to endure the weight of knowing I'll never be with her.
>>
i have a story of failure with a gril.

can i share?
>>
I feel like I don't have feelings most of the time, to be honest I've only met a handful of people I enjoyed talking to and would meet again
>>
>>27319599
For fuck sakes forget that girl and swim through the fucking ocean of women that are out there.
>>
>>27322959
its actually kind of long. I feel like an attentionwhore wanting to post it. is about 10k characters
>>
>>27318989
Stress. So much stress.
>>
>>27318989
Used to be an angsty guy that shat on everyone cause I was angry at the world. but nowaday i'm just some bored NEET who watches stuff online and I could care less of what happen everyday.
>>
>tfw meet girl several weeks ago on campus
>she's super flirty, find out later she's actually into me
>not what i would consider my type but i'm a fucking kv so maybe my standards are too high
>thinking about asking her out
>don't want to date her just to not be single, don't wanna be single anymore either though
>>27322959
Go for it.
>>
I'm stuck with no hope and every day is a struggle not to pull the trigger.
>>
>>27322516
Tell me about it man. I'm glad I could give you even a moment of happiness. Everything's so much more dreary these days. I wish you well may we meet again.
>>
>>27323027

Last week, I was hanging out with a couple of my friends, bored to death when this girl, who is an ex of one of my good friends, hit me up asking me to pick her up from her house and take her to meet her friends at this local mountain park area. She lost her license for obvious legal reasons, and she offered me much more money than itd cost me in gas to get her so I took her up on it. When I picked her up she was pretty drunk but not totally out of it, and she offered to buy me lunch in addition to what she paid me for having picked her up. We go to a mexican restaurant, and I thought it would be weird with just me and her together since I never really spoke to her much when she was going out with my friend, but I knew we had common interests and liked similar music and whatever. She gets a margarita and we get to talking, and it turns out shes really cool and easy to talk to and I was really surprised at how comfortable I felt just being around her. I dont really talk to girls that much anyway, and when I do, its never like theyre just talking to me for me. I mean I guess in this case it wasnt really anyway, since there was the whole shes using me for a ride thing but she made me feel like I wasnt incredibly unpleasant to be around, and thats not a vibe I ever get from women or really anyone in general. We leave the restaurant and head for the park. I have Tigers Jaws eponymous album in my car, and it one of my favorite albums, and I figure shed enjoy it if she didnt already know it, so I turn it on and she looks really shocked and says omg you are so awesome i didnt know you like tigers jaw. We basically sang our hearts out on the entire drive there and it was great. Im usually pretty embarrassed to sing in the car with anyone but there was just something about her that let me break that inhibition, and I just went with it
>>
>>27323134
So anyway, once we get to the mountain, she tells me to come with her, and since I didnt have anything else to do that day, I oblige. We start walking to where she thought her friends would be, and her phone dies. She says she knows the way, so I just follow her, and we walk for about 15 minutes. Realizing we arent really going in any particular direction, I ask her if she really knows where they are or if shes just wandering, and she says she has no idea, so I suggest we take a route to the top of the rock so we could see if they were up there or if we could see them from there. We end up walking and talking for like an hour, in which time she had been bumping into my hand and grabbing it in a way that indicated to me that she was trying to hold my hand, so I let it happen, since its been literally 8 years since any girl has ever shown me attention in that way, and its a pleasant thing nonetheless. We eventually find her friends and they are posted up in hammocks. A couple of our mutual friends were also there, and I guess one of them picked up on her flirty vibe toward me so he told me to chill in his hammock, and shortly after she comes and sits in it with me. She drinks a few beers, and we just sit there together. For me, its weird to think about how nice it is to have the sensation of a womans body touching my own even when its in a context like this, in that it was clear that she wanted her body to be touching mine, but regardless I was overjoyed that it was even taking place. We talked more about trivial things, but it was fun. I didnt feel like I had to keep pulling things to talk about out of thin air, and she comments on my appearance in a positive way, and I return them with the same sort of admiration, not wanting to outright tell her she is by far the most attractive girl Ive ever actually known.
>>
>>27323149
She keeps cuddling up to me, throwing her legs over my lap and resting her head on my shoulder. We stayed in the hammock for probably another hour, at which point the sun had set, and it was time to return. Our mutual friend said he was going to a bar, and she said she wanted to go. The friend of mine rode with him (the mutual friend), but he needed to go back to his house, so I told him Id take him home. My car was really packed out with junk because I am a slob, so it could only fit 2 people. She starts making faces like she wanted to stay with me, so I tell my friends to go and well meet them at the bar, and Ill grab my friend who needs to go home there, since it was pretty much on the way home anyway. Once we get back to my car, she sits in my passenger seat with the door open and tells me to come here, so I walk around to her side of the car and she kisses me. In this moment, I pondered what my day had turned into, since there was no way I could predict that this would have happened,so I resolve to make sure I get another opportunity to kiss this girl again, if only just that. After we make out for a bit, she says she lost her phone, so we start scouring my car looking for it, because she said she never took it out of the car because it was dead. Being highly aware of my situation from the point that we got the mountain, I knew she had her phone out while we were walking around the mountain, so I tell her that its possible she left it somewhere out there. She denies this wholly, so I suggest that the only place it could be is her backpack, which I carried for the most part. She turns the bag out and still cant find it, so I look. I find it. She shrugs and I laugh, telling her its okay, we werent in a rush anyway. So we set out to the bar.
>>
>>27323010
If you met her man. You might have a slight bit of change of heart. I mean when I'm around her I spill spaghetti hard dude. Like all over the curtains and chair covers.
>>
>>27323165
Once we get there, the friend I was taking home was inside waiting because we took so long, so I go in also to hang out for a few minutes while he finishes his drink. She keeps kissing me and placing my arms around her insinuating that I should caress her more tightly, and I do. This weirdo girl my friends met at the bar ask me if shes my girlfriend and I say no, and then she asks if shed be down for a threesome. It totally killed my resolve, not because I wanted to have a threesome but because I wanted this girl to leave me the fuck alone so I could keep doing what I was doing. So Im getting kind of pissed off about this other girl being loud and obnoxious while Im trying to make sure this girl wants to see my face again, and my friend tells me hes ready to go. I tell her that Im leaving and she tells me she wants me to come back for her, so I say I will. She begs me to promise that I wont forget or just go home, and I promise, saying I will be back as soon as I can. I take my friend home and race back to the bar to find her surrounded by a number of guys who had probably bought her many drinks and she was shooting the shit them all, just having fun at the bar. Realizing I had come in a rush, I pat my pockets to make sure I have everything and I notice Im missing my car key, so I go back to my car to find that Ive locked it in because I took my lanyard off of it to clean it after spilling coke all over it and never reattached it. I call the cops and wait outside, and when I go back in, shes gone. She left a bunch of her stuff in my car, presumably as a way to ensure I did not run off without her, so I call her. She picks up, I hear some unintelligible muttering, and she hangs up.
>>
>>27323185
Im pretty confused at this point, because I just wanted to pick up where I left off with her, so I ask my other friend who was still inside the bar where she went, and he says he doesnt know, but implies that they were probably going to get some kind of drugs. Not that drugs bother me, but I get that she would pick doing fun drugs over hanging out with me, because drugs are like that sometimes. So I wait for a while, thinking shell at least call me or maybe come back to the bar, but she doesnt. I go home and fall asleep, but before I fell asleep, I put my phone on the loudest ringtone just in case she happens to call or text me back. She texts me at 6:45 saying shes like an hour away from the bar and shes really pissed that she ended up so far away, so I tell her no problem, Im on the way. I get her, and when I pick her up, she seems happy enough to see me, but I consider that shes probably tired so I dont try to be extra flirty or make passes at her. She talks about how gross she feels, and I assure her she is not gross, but it doesnt really stick. I tell her that I enjoyed hanging out with her yesterday, and I really like how she sings. She says aw thats sweet, but in a way that felt more like, stop hitting on me, so we talk about other random stuff until we get to her house, and she kisses my head and says thanks for picking me up and that was that. I havent seen her again since then. A few days later I got really drunk one night and texted her telling her that I wasnt just throwing out some line when I told her I liked how she sings, and that it really inspired me, and when I was with her I heard all this music in my head that she could sing, but her phone was dead. So the next morning, she texts me back tells me she really wants to see me again, and that was Thursday. I texted heron Saturday to try to set up something with her, but she didnt respond, and then today I tried calling her, but she didnt pick up or respond either.
>>
>>27323208
She told me she was working all weekend, but if she really did want to see me, wouldnt she at least text me back to see when we could make something work? I feel like she made a mistake, and doesnt want to tell me. Im really losing my mind over this because it seems to me like I had a great opportunity, and I blew it. Am I over thinking it?
>>
>>27323242
>getting a girl to kiss you
>getting the opportunity for a threesome
REEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUT etc.

Seriously though, yeah you're overthinking it. Don't let a girl stress you out like that, it's not healthy at all. She might want to talk to you, she might not, we can't figure that out any more than you can. If you feel like making the effort, try reaching out to her again in a couple days and if she doesn't respond then let go of it and move on.
>>
>>27323242
Take it from a guy with a girl and has had a good number. If a woman wants you, she will 100% go out of her way for it even to the point it fucks up her regular life. She will skip work, text while working, skip classes, ditch her best friends, and other things. So if she isn't going out of her way to make time and respond she is 100% not interested and just yanking your chain so next time she is bored or needs a bail out you are there. Not trying to be a douche about it but they always make time for you because a man in their life is their #1 priority.
>>
>>27323306
this happened a week ago today so, I'm thinking it's more likely that she's just been busy rather than that she doesn't want to see me again so much that she's willing to leave a bunch of clothes and shoes in my car to avoid it. Thanks for reading it.
>>
>>27323345
you're right. damn. i appreciate your realness. I don't think I'm going to contact her again but if she hits me up again, Ill give it one more shot.
>>
>>27323458
The best thing for you, in my opinion, is to not really make any effort to do shit with her. Let her come to you. Get what you can out of it even if it is some playful stuff, singing, etc. Anything to boost up your confidence a bit and enjoy yourself. Women pick up on what I call "the scent" and that is when you have that different air about you because you feel valued or validated by another female or conquest. Also, one thing my GF constantly bitches about is how other women notice you are useful to her and they will want you. This will result in an escalation of bidding. Where each woman will put out more effort in an attempt to get what you have and that can work in your favor. It allows you to keep trading up women for your benefit too.

All in all, enjoy the experience but never do it at your own expense. If you can get money, take it, if you can get physical contact, get it, but don't ever expect her to be anything other than a convenient simulator game in 3d.
>>
>>27323458
One last piece of advice. Women get more comfy faster than most robots here can. One of the ways I used to keep control of my woman was by getting into a reliable pattern involving something that makes her life convenient then rip it away from her abruptly. Be it giving her a ride to class in the AM, picking her up when it rains, or whatever the fuck. Get her comfy and rip it from her. The more you slap her with that the more her instincts tell her you are a good choice because not only can she now see your reliability but instinctively she realizes that you are difficult to get these resources from and thus are someone worth sticking with. When you go all beta it turns them off because those resources they want are seen as easy for other women to take. Hence one reason women really like douchebags because they never really do anything for them.
>>
>>27323628
yeah I get that. One thing she kept telling me while we were necking in the hammock was

you should be more confident, you have every reason to be, or something like that. could have just been drunk babble, but surely there was some truth to it, at least on her end for wanting me to at least appear as if i am confident
>>
I want to fuck my boss

She's a "single mother" with a child named after some shitty name that rhymes with rape. She's caucasian, blue eyed, light brunette hair color, chubby, and with mediocre ~B tits. She's at least 10-15 years older than me, lower than 40 definitely. I remember her telling me she had a kid only because "that's what adults do" and laughed, I can only think she's fucking nuts and isn't good at planning ahead, especially since she works retail and the father bounced as soon as the fuck was born. I remember in the room, the context was about exercising (though she was the only person chubby), having a man yell or scold at her to say negative things about her self image and life choices then I looked at her and she was staring at me.
>>
Fuck everything and fuck everyone. I don't want to be in college, I'm only here because my Dad wants me to be. I would be perfectly fine on my own. I'm aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I know how to program, how to finance, and how to trade stocks. I don't need any of this shit. I can learn it later when I'm sitting on top of the 300 grand that my software and games will be making me
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 337x500
not good desu. dont want to be doing what i am doing. tired. sad that i will never get the courage to talk to my crush. etc
>>
The feel I am feeling is longing.
>>
File: Bat Tears.gif (477 KB, 294x219) Image search: [Google]
Bat Tears.gif
477 KB, 294x219
>>27318989
>Both of my best friends go out and do something together but don't invite me or even inform me about it, had to find out via social media
>One of them said they'd be too busy to have time for me this week and then goes to see my other best friend that we have in common
Just Hurts a Little.jpg
>>
>think something/ feel something/ something happens/get an idea
>want to discuss it
>realize i have no friend to discuss it with

The only thing i can do is post a >tfw thread that no one replies to.
>>
>>27324980
Are you with them sometimes?
>>
Exhausted, but can't sleep. too much tea today. Feel really tired of my current routine.
>>
>tfw learning to sing for a while
>tfw think I'm making progress
>tfw no one to sing for
>tfw no one tells me I'm getting better and they like my voice
>tfw can't do it in sing threads on the chans because they're full of really good singers and all they do is point out when I'm out of tune with no constructive criticism other than "you're bad"
>>
>>27325021
One of them lives close by and we try to hang out when we can, the other has been living out of town for college and this is the last semester they'll be living in a different town from us. We've all been best friends for years, and I hang out with one or both of them as much as I can, and the two of them hang out as much as they can as well. This time though, the one that lived near me said they were too busy to have time for me, yet went out of town to see the other friend without either of them mentioning it to me, to put it simply.
>>
Seeing the success of my friends and family has made me rally hate myself. I'm gonna go through life with nothing to hang my hat on while everyone I know does amazing things. Seeing their success makes my failure so glaring that it's practically unbearable.
>>
>>27318989
Why are there so many trap threads around now
That's one of the most tumblr things you could like
Why not just go there
Why does the internet have to meld into one big giant lump of the same shit everywhere you go
>>
Woke up feeling worthless today. I think I've relapsed and it's scaring me.

I want to go to uni, but I won't be able to go to my dream ones. I'm 22 for fuck's sake.
>>
A dirty sense of progress... I want to be free. I want to be pure.
>>
File: 1437855016234.gif (650 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1437855016234.gif
650 KB, 512x512
>>27318989

I feel gravity. That's how I feel. I'm so secluded and without purpose and so much pain that I literally can feel gravity. I wish I could live on the moon.
>>
>>27318989
i can't concentrate i need to pee
>>
>tfw won all my internet arguments today
Is there any better feeling than completely blowing the fuck out of somebody online and hitting the update button dozens of times over the course of the next hour just to make sure they don't try and respond?
>>
File: 1443197363615.png (144 KB, 583x574) Image search: [Google]
1443197363615.png
144 KB, 583x574
Today was tough.
>>
>>27326144
>his 4chan doesn't update automatically
>his 4chan doesn't play a beep when he gets a reply
The key to shitposting is getting the biggest reaction from the smallest effort (to a degree, you still have to put a little effort into it can't just be "lol X sux :DDDDD"). Sometimes I'll post some shit then just leave the thread.
>>
if you stop and empty your mind, and just live in the moment and think nothing, it's probably one of the greatest feelings there is, when the only thing you can feel is the force of the earth pulling you downward.
>>
File: 1457994111947.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1457994111947.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>>27318989
I feel like my heart is failing and I dont mean on some faggy emotional level I mean physically. Last two months have consisted of feeling my heart beat loudly, weird chest sensations sometimes pain even and fatigue. My mind might also be being affected by this as I am losing my ability to focus and do simple tasks. I am almost sure that I only have around a month of life left which means I get to die a 22 year old KV. Too poor to afford cardiologist, no insurance either, I hope its not too painful of a way to die.
>>
>>27318989
Right now I'm anxious as fuck because I live in my moms basement and she will open the door to my room and see all my piss cans. I smoked weed and she's walking around getting ready for work.
>>
>Listening to lil Yachty
>Beautiful sunny, but freezing weather

It's lit desu
>>
>>27326758
Now all I have to do is wait for my brother to leave and I'm in the clear for one more day.
>>
>>27326758
>>27326937
I'm happy now I see a you. Even if it was just me samefagging.
>>
Tired because of work day
A bit anxious because of a girl I'm seeing, things seem to be headed down a good path but me being the pessimist, nervous wreck that I am, can't help but over analyze every slight interaction with her despite her sending me kiss emojis (I realize that that last statement was also over analyzing)
Taking a dump so feels good
>>
>>27318989
>tfw acne is enraged
>>
>>27318989
Anger, frustration, powerlessness, boredom, absence of satisfaction. I want to yell and tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

Underpaid professional checking in.
>>
>>27320259
Do has mine. I hope it explodes. Idk shit but I assume it wouldn't be such an excruciating way to go. My dad woild find a trashcan full of piss next to my corpse but I'd be dead so
>>
I sleep for 6 hours... I'm sleepy. I sleep for 10 hours. I'm sleepy. I work out every day. Still sleepy. I do nott work out at all. Dead sleepy. Eat a lot. Sleepy. Eat little. Sleepy. I constantly have a hazy brain and feel too sleepy and dazed to truly function.
>>
>>27319832
Alright then, edgeboy
>>
>>27318989
I just want to stop existing
Why does it have to be so hard?
>>
>>27328950
Also I feel like I'm falling down the rabbit hole back into my own personal hell that I was so close to escaping, so close in fact that I thought I HAD escaped it, and falling back into old habits

It's like all of this shit that was supposed to save me fell through and it's almost as if it were pointless or had never happened at all.
>>
>>27328763
get yourself checked
your brain is not getting enough oxigen
>>
File: 1439952651779.jpg (142 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1439952651779.jpg
142 KB, 960x720
I just don't want to be alone anymore...
>>
>>27328961
Same exact situation I moved to a bigger town where I lived with mt online friends that became my IRL friends bevause of some stupid reasona I decided to move back in my hometown where I have no friends, I had escaped hell and now I'm back, fuck my stupidity
>>
Am starting to think im psychopath, my very researched knowledge points that way, I mean all those wikihow and wikipedia articles are so relatable desu

But seriously, im really unsure, for example ive been only trying to hang out with people if they had something to offer me, be it acces to things, jobs, opportunities or just a social leverage. I never cared for anyone but myself, and thats what scares me, I dont think ive always been like this, maybe my years spent on here turned me into this giant cunt or ive always been mentally ill
>>
At best I'll only be a stupid minwageslave with no friends. I'm more or less a truly fucking asocial ugly idiot. Wish I would wake up as at least a 6/10 petite grill. At least then I could coast through life instead of simply rotting.
>>
File: 1408392466893.png (532 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
1408392466893.png
532 KB, 609x460
Desperation and helplessness
>>
>>27318989
That was typical "pose" in high school, I always sat like that and probably had a similar angry/depressed expression.
>>
File: tfw-1384429153652.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw-1384429153652.gif
8 KB, 645x773
The same feely mixture of feels I felt the other day...
>Sad
>Hurt
>Alone
>Hopeless
>Powerless
Yet at peace; accepting of it all.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.